September 19, 2014 | 1890 users online

Blush - Meow Cosmetics - Mineral Blush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by LaurieS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased "Lemonade" from the Pink Inc collection and adore it. It has become my go to blush when I want a natural look. The color in the pot looks just as Meow describes "a clear crisp lemon drenched PINK", more pink than coral. Applied to the skin it creates a luminous, sheer flush. It blends easily and lasts the day. I just love it and am so glad I purchased a container of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by rocksmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought two full size blushes recently and LOVE them. They're both from the new Pink Inc. collection. The first is "Cadillac" which is my favorite blush I've ever tried. It's a bright neutral pink that, when applied lightly, give a very natural flush of color. I'd been looking for a color like this for awhile. I'd ordered several from EDM that looked bright pink on their website but would end up being very muted when they arrived. The other one I ordered is "Flamingo." The color is actually pretty similar to Cadillac but with a warm, peachy undertone. In the jar these look like they have quite a bit of shimmer, but once applied I don't find that to be the case at all. They're not completely matte, but certainly not glittery by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm not sure if these are LE or not, but if I find out they are I'm going to buy another full size jar of Cadillac. While I always liked the idea of blush I never actually wore it on a regular basis until I got this one, and now I don't want to be without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 9:25:00 AM More reviews by pumibel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought some samples to try out in several of the Meow VIP blushes. VIP=Very Intense Pigment, I believe. I'm a total blush rookie, and maybe I should not be messing with really pigmented blushes, but I still managed to get fantastic results. The two colors I have tried so far are "Brickhouse" and "Wench".

Brickhouse is a brick red color as the name implies. I have no natural color in my cheeks but this shade actually looks like it would belong on me. I mixed a tiny bit with some mineral foundation before applying it because I was "a-scurred" it might look clownish with my lacking of blush skill. It looks very intense in the baggie too. Surprisingly it looked really good, though. The color goes on sheer, and I am not sure I will need to mix it with the foundation any more. Wench is a muted dusty rose- not a bad shade, great for very a natural look. I will update with "Bombshell" after I get a little nerve up and try that out- it looks very pink!

The blushes have a lot of pigment and are quite beautiful. Most blushes I have ever used made my cheeks break out. The d/s pans usually have a lot of mineral oils or other pore clogging ingredients, which is why I decided to try the mineral blush, and I am so glad I did. I will be ordering a full size "brickhouse" from Meow and possibly a few more samples since I see now see the charms of blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 5:10:00 AM More reviews by girlndocs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love my Hissy Fit blush. I couldn't wish for better texture and it goes on so sheer and natural-looking every time. I've tried blush from Everyday Minerals, Aromaleigh and Lumiere and this blows them all out of the water.

I only wish they offered a medium or small size -- the big jars are a great value, but I wouldn't be able to use all that blush up in a million years (I solved my problem by buying two samples and putting them in a jar, but it would have been nice to simply buy a more modest size jar of product instead).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Zhariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried out Meow's Lush Blushes in Feline-Be-Mine and Crush, and really love these blushes. These blushes are very saturated and go on easily. They have a nice sheen to them, without being all sparkly. They're pretty inexpensive too. For the Large size, they're $16.25 (for 7 grams), and they're $9.25 for 3 grams. Trust me when I say that a little goes a long way. I have the 3 gram size and that's plenty, even if you use them daily. I do recommend getting a fiber optic blush brush though. I do suggest buying samples, which are $1.00 each, of the colors you want to try. Meow's samples are very generous, so you get a week to two week's worth of applications out of one sample baggie.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by so_gemini

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the best mineral blushes that I have ever used. It is a very soft and creamy feeling powder and it applies like a dream. It is very long lasting. When I look in the mirror after a very long day I still have blush on. Most of the mineral blushes that I have tried are long gone by then. I own 6 colors. They are Peddle Pink, Hissy Fit, Flirt, Tickled Pink, What's New Pussycat?, and Tease. They are ALL gorgeous pinks. I definitely recommend this blush!:)
EDITED TO ADD: I am still using and loving Meow Cosmetics blush. My favorites are The Scream(from the Masterpiece collection), Cadillac, and Cotton Candy(both from the Pink Inc. collection).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No