December 21, 2014 | 866 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Green Apple Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by luckygreenclover25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The scent of this body wash smells like real green apples. It's not too overpowering like some fake apple scents. I have the fuzzy peach one too and I like that scent even more. However, I won't be repurchasing any body washes from The Body Shop because I have found that they dry my skin out too much. They might be ok for you if you tend to have oilier skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by retrokitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells like a jolly rancher green apple candy. I personally love it. It's fresh & fruity. I wish they made a body lotion or body butter with the same scent!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 1:36:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

I'm iffy on this shower gel. It's okay- it's not terrible. I don't hate the scent. But it's not all that wonderful either. I wish the scent were stronger, and I wish the scent was a bit crisper. On a strange packaging note, I find the spout of the bottle too narrow to pour the gel out effectively. It was okay to use up, but I won't be buying it again.