August 22, 2014 | 1930 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Diamond lust sheer shadow--all shades

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Princess2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The 115 Neptune Star is a beautiful glittery blue color. The glitter is not overwhelming so it can be used for daytime as well. I have green eyes and this color make my eyes pop and look very much alive. I always get compliments about my eyes when I use this makeup. the only problem is that it doesn't stay on all day long - it lasts for about 5 hours and then I have to touch it up again.

I started using primer and it helps the makeup stay on longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have it for almost 2 years and its not even half empty (or full). It gives very nice shine and just a little sparkle. I have it in 615 Lavender color and 605 Bedroom Bronze. It stays on my eyelids really well and I do not have to re-touch it again after few hours. The color is not strong, its almost natural that I love a lot. Will not buy again that soon - but just because its a pretty big jar and I will use it for probably 2 more years and more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by aphoticandi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I don't wear this product often, it is my 'go to' eyeshadow' when all I need is 'sparkle' to my look with out actually applying glitter. I believe that's all this shadow is really good for. I tried applying it wet to give it that foiled more intense color, but I don't think the formula was really meant for that, because it didn't work out well at all. Just turned into a mottled chalky color. The color payoff itself (I have Lavender) is almost none existent, "Diamond Lust sheer" is appropriate, as all you're really going to get with this product is a shimmery powdery effect. So if you're not looking for that, you'll hate it. But me, I love adding the 'pixie dust' look to some of my looks, so for me, I love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by fabandglam

I only have this product in Pillow Talk Pink and it is quite a pretty and sparkly eyeshadow. I use to highlight and illuminate the corners of my eyes and sometimes my brow bone. However, I wish that it would have better pigmentation and stronger colour. But overall, it's a pretty good product!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have these in Champagne Buzz, Grab Me Gold, and Lavender Unleashed. I settled for these when I could no longer find the Bobbi Brown Diamond Dust eyeshadows. These seemed similar and much cheaper so I thought, "why not?" While all these shades are sparkly with microglitter - thus creating a very winteresque shimmer upon the eyes (I mostly wear these in the inner corners of my eyes) - they have left me mostly underwhelmed. These are marketed as sheer shadows, so I should've figured, but I can barely tell the difference between the shades unless I pill on several layers or use wet. As for the delicate glitter sparkles - the eyeshadow is quite dry so the particles don't really adhere very well (unless you mix it up with some Visine) so it ends up flaking off rather quickly. Nonetheless these are a nice touch to injecting some BAM into your eyelooks, as long as you know how to use them properly. However, I've long grown out of my glittery obsession phase, so these just sit mostly unused in my stash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by drinkmoresoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the Diamond Lust in Champagne Buzz when it first came out (I am guessing it was 2 or so years ago??) I love it. It's a great base shadow and I love how sparkly it looks. Diamond Lust is a very fitting name! I use my finger to apply it on the lid up to my brows. It looks wonderful in a smokey eye look or a natural day look with just a bit more jazz. I docked a star because I do think it could have a bit more pigment and staying power, but it's one of my top 3 shadows!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by dinyell

I have this in Lavender Unleashed. I bought it for VERY cheap at Ulta on clearance for only 2.50 (marked down from 12.59 - what a steal!). I WISH I had gotten the Pillow Talk Pink as well when I had the chance (because someone BROKE the eyeshadow later). But this color is very pretty. Its AWESOME when paired with Urban Decay eyeshadow primer! It just POPS! And it stays for hours upon hours.
It really compliments my brown eyes as well. I love how it goes on super silky.
I'd buy it again if I found a sale like the one Ulta had.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by gabbster123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i hd this shadow in platinum. The packaging is crap. and ghe pigmentation is alright...its not buildable as all you will get is shimmer and no "platinum" color at all. it could look chalky if too much is applied and it has alot of fallout. I could have saved my money and bought a M.A.C shadow.....*sigh......

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the color Champagne Buzz - which looks just how it sounds. It's a shimmery creme color which has good pigmentation. I use it as a base shadow and/or a highlighter. I have had it for over two years and there is still ton left - these last forever! I wish this collection was still around because I'd love to try more colors (esp. the peach and silver). The only complaint I have is the faulty packaging - the lid has recently fallen off and I had to remove the e/s and make it into a loose shadow. But I would still buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by bells1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this was just alright. I agree that the packaging is junk. Mine broke very quickly after I got it. Fortunately, I got mine on promo at Walgreens('buy1get1'). I agree that the pigment is a bit weak, but I like to use it on the inside corners of my eyes and just below my brows for a nice sparkle/highlight. Overall, at $9-$10 a pop I probably wouldn't buy again.