July 30, 2014 | 1737 users online

Conditioner - Avon - Advance Techniques Intense Repair

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by irinahanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first bought the mask and i just fell in love with it,but when that finished i bought other conditioners (i 'm always trying new ones).None were the same.Then i saw it again with an offer (2 for the price of 1) and i bought it (along with the one for the colored hair which wasn't a good idea,i don't like it).I love the smell,and you can still feel it after 2 days which is a plus for me.It makes my hair smooth,silky,with no frizz.It's not expensive.Definately not going to switch it up anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by kscissorhands

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading reviews, I decided to give this a try. The first time that I used it, I noticed that it wasn't slippery the way any conditioner that works usually feels. It was so cheap that I figured it was no big loss. Much to my surprise, I combed right through my hair with no problem. Once I started blowing it out, I was even more surprised. My hair looked smooth, shiny, bouncy, & hydrated. My hair tends to get oily by the scalp, & dry at the ends. This conditioner(along with the matching shampoo) seemed to balance it out, & left it looking overall healthy all the way down to the ends. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with any hair type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have not ordered from Avon for a long time, but I saw this and had to get it. This is a really good, cheap protein-based conditioner. My hair actually felt a lot stronger and it minimized the frizz, which surprised me. I would not use this everyday, but more as a treatment when I need a boost. Has a strong clean smell that lingered and made my SO sneeze. So those scent-sensitive might want to steer clear. Overall, this was a great find from Avon and I look forward to trying more of thier haircare products. It didn't give as much shine as the Planet Spa Olive oil mask, but good for more reparitive qualities.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 11:39:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

When I was using this conditioner the first word that came to mind was "dreamy", LOL. It is such a wonderful thick (but not too thick) conditioner. The scent is just a pinch stronger than it's matching shampoo.
With the soft notes of coconut and fruity aroma it's quite perfumey, which I'm sure some people will have an issue with because this scent does NOT wash out. To me this is a good thing because I love the scent. My hair was easily detangled after working this through my ends and when I was done blow drying my hair....it was so soft, so smooth, just perfect! This is for hair that needs to be moisturized, I don't have super dry hair but it's coarse and this works great to soften it and make it behave. As with most moisturizing conditioners with regular use it would be wise to clarify hair to wash away any build up or residue. I think people are either going to love this conditioner or hate it, the reason being the scent. If you don't like it when your shampoo/conditioner leaves a scent in your hair then you won't like this. However if you're one of those who wishes that the fragrance wouldn't disappear with the conditioner then give this a try! I bought this and the matching shampoo for $2.79 on sale.