April 17, 2014 | 1433 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Vanilla Lime Housewarmer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing! I love burning this. Feels yummy and fresh at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Nicola92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Vanilla Lime is currently my favourite spring/summer Yankee scent, with a refreshing yet light scent. The vanilla and lime combined create a balanced smell that is not too sweet or sour, and is a tad too sugary to be considered clean. Having said this, the votives would benefit from a larger throw, and the plain reed diffuser does not smell like the candle at all; it has a peculiar polish-like smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Vanilla Lime is one of my fave YC scents. Not much throw - but I love it anyway - a bright lime with a warm vanilla sweetness. Just the right blend of sweet and tart citrus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed when Key Lime Pie disappeared and resented Vanilla Lime, as it was supposedly the substitute for Key Lime Pie, "only better". It took many whiffs and a chatty, persuasive Yankee employee but I finally purchased Vanilla Lime. Well what do you know, I love Vanilla Lime! What a refreshing, yummy-smelling cold margarita in the form of a Yankee candle! I don't detect any sour notes, the lime was perfectly tamed with vanilla, delicious!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by cottoncandyzombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My new favorite summer scent. :) It smells like a margarita without the salt and sour. The only downside is that sometimes it smells a *little* like cat pee. I will happily repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use the tart for my Yankee Candle Electric Tarts Wax Potpourri Warmers. the tarts smell so real! I love the tarts.
Smooth and refreshing - the creamy richness of vanilla with sweet cane sugar and a zesty lime twist. this is perfect for summer!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Bloodless

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I like this scent, I can't burn it for too long, cause it gets a bit too sweet. I don't know, it just reminds me of something else, can't put my finger on it. I think I would repurchase, but no often.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my second favourite Yankee Candle scent so far (I haven't smelled them all yet). I loaded up on this scent. It's a very sweet vanilla-y lime scent very dessert like not overly tart citrus more like those yummy lime creamsicle popsicles. I keep these potpourris in my panty drawer because they make my undies smell like candy mmmm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

Normally I dislike Vanilla scented candles but this one is absolutely yummy with the lime added to it. It's not an extremely strong fragrance but it's very noticeable and it's a nice summer scent for the home. I would buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2008 4:22:00 AM More reviews by ValerieJoye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed with this candle. It had a great scent cold but had almost no throw when I lit it.