Yankee Candles Vanilla Lime Housewarmer

4.3

on 3/2/2013 5:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Amazing! I love burning this. Feels yummy and fresh at the same time.

on 8/25/2012 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Vanilla Lime is currently my favourite spring/summer Yankee scent, with a refreshing yet light scent. The vanilla and lime combined create a balanced smell that is not too sweet or sour, and is a tad too sugary to be considered clean. Having said this, the votives would benefit from a larger throw, and the plain reed diffuser does not smell like the candle at all; it has a peculiar polish-like smell.

on 12/14/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Vanilla Lime is one of my fave YC scents. Not much throw - but I love it anyway - a bright lime with a warm vanilla sweetness. Just the right blend of sweet and tart citrus.

While Yankee Candles often do not have much throw, some of the scents are very nice, indeed and vanilla lime is one that I enjoy.
It has a subtle lime hint but is heavier on the sweet vanilla notes. A creamy-fresh scent that is great for home or office. I have this in a votive and jar candle and also in the new "Yankee to go" portable spray home fragrance. Nice!

I was disappointed when Key Lime Pie disappeared and resented Vanilla Lime, as it was supposedly the substitute for Key Lime Pie, "only better". It took many whiffs and a chatty, persuasive Yankee employee but I finally purchased Vanilla Lime. Well what do you know, I love Vanilla Lime! What a refreshing, yummy-smelling cold margarita in the form of a Yankee candle! I don't detect any sour notes, the lime was perfectly tamed with vanilla, delicious!

My new favorite summer scent. :) It smells like a margarita without the salt and sour. The only downside is that sometimes it smells a *little* like cat pee. I will happily repurchase.

on 4/8/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I use the tart for my Yankee Candle Electric Tarts Wax Potpourri Warmers. the tarts smell so real! I love the tarts.
Smooth and refreshing - the creamy richness of vanilla with sweet cane sugar and a zesty lime twist. this is perfect for summer!

on 12/28/2008 4:12:00 PM

Although I like this scent, I can't burn it for too long, cause it gets a bit too sweet. I don't know, it just reminds me of something else, can't put my finger on it. I think I would repurchase, but no often.

on 11/10/2008 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my second favourite Yankee Candle scent so far (I haven't smelled them all yet). I loaded up on this scent. It's a very sweet vanilla-y lime scent very dessert like not overly tart citrus more like those yummy lime creamsicle popsicles. I keep these potpourris in my panty drawer because they make my undies smell like candy mmmm.

on 9/15/2008 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Normally I dislike Vanilla scented candles but this one is absolutely yummy with the lime added to it. It's not an extremely strong fragrance but it's very noticeable and it's a nice summer scent for the home. I would buy it again.

on 8/14/2008 4:22:00 AM

I was disappointed with this candle. It had a great scent cold but had almost no throw when I lit it.

Popular Candles