April 17, 2014 | 1521 users online

Scrubs - Got 2 Be - in 2 Spa Cocoa-nut Body Scrub Cocoa Walnut Shell

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub! The cocoa scent, the texture, everything. It foams when you use it, making it a great exfoliating body wash. I wish it wasn't discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 12:28:00 PM More reviews by forgetfuljones

I'm pleasantly surprised how much I like this. It's really gentle but does a great job at exfoliating. I use it on my legs before I shave, and it gives me a REALLY close shave. My legs feel so soft and smooth afterwards. I'm not a big fan of artificial chocolate scents, but I can handle this. Sadly, I think this has been discontinued because I found mine at Dollar Tree. What a steal for a buck!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2007 7:34:00 PM More reviews by hdbnsc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it!!! I buy this over and over. I wish more places carried it, but am happy to make a special trip to the places that do.

This is a quality scrub for a fraction of the price of many others. It is a warm and inviting scent, and it leaves my skin feeling great. Use this before shaving and you will be assured a nice close shave. Excellent product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by swanlake107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scrub is devine! The smell is absolutely delicious. It smells like hot cocoa. The scrub has a thick, gel-like base, and the granules are a good size. It does a good job of exfoliating and rinses off clean. I will definately buy this over and over again. I can't get over the smell, I keep going into my bathroom to sniff it.