July 23, 2014 | 2132 users online

Styling Products - Brocato - Cloud 9 Blowout Miracle Repair Blow Dry Serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product, especially if you have finer hair prone to frizzing. I have used this for two weeks, in different weather conditions, and every time I get perfect smooth hair with bounce. It does seem to make drying time less for me, and when I use my hair holds a curl better. I use a large barrel round brush, and that's the only trick. Love it! I also got this as part of a buy 2 get 1 free at Ulta, so the cost is pretty reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Ralen

Absolutely love this product! I'm the type of person that will use a product for a while, but in a short time it stops working and I'm on the lookout for something better. However, I've been using this for at least 3 months now every time I blow dry my hair and I'm hooked. It makes my hair softer, smoother, and straighter without any heaviness or stickiness. It also doesn't make my hair so soft that it won't hold a style. Smells lightly of watermelon, but the smell is gone once my hair is dry.

My hair is shoulder length and fine, but I have TONS of it. I use a squirt that is bigger than a dime but smaller than a nickel, rub it in my hands, then rub it through my hair avoiding the roots and focusing a bit more on the ends. If my hair is dry and in need of a haircut, I will use a little extra on the ends. I top with a small pea size amount of Redken sheer straight gel and blow dry. I flat iron because I'm a perfectionist, but I almost don't need to with this combination of products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by msjoannabanana

Amazing product. Actually does exactly what it says it does. I've never been good at blow drying my hair, but with this stuff I get close to the way it looks after a salon visit. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Snosand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can not use the new version for Redken heat glide due to the scent. So I'm on a search for a replacement.
This as a very nice light grounded clean scent. Can not even smell it once applied. The serum is a lighter one so you'll need more product than normal blowout serums.
My brush runs easily through the hair. When done it is smooth and shiny. I'm very pleased with the results. I would like a bit more frizz control but so far this one has given me great results without making my hair feel greasy or drying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Joanna09

Love this. I have just started blow drying my hair. I used to always let my kind of frizzy hair air dry. I thought I just made a mess when I used a blow dryer. With this my hair looks ultra sleek with body. My hair looks so healthy! I am thrilled. It is quite inexpensive too and is cruetly free as well. I have only used it five times and every time it squirts out product so the bottle must start very full. I

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by blumm1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I always wanted what I thought was the impossible: Volume, softness and hold without the feel of product in my hair. Finally my dreams are now a reality! haha I have long fine hair, but a lot of it. It is naturally wavy and loves to fly away, so not nice waves here! I used about three nickle sized measures of the product and thought " yeah right, this is going to do nothing! my hair does not feel any different than before I put it in." But after blowdrying, my hair became so soft and full of volume! My hair looks like Bridget Bardot's! I wish the rest of me did too but anyway.. it is great. It really does live up to their claim. Keep on making this product! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Yet another one of those sleeper products for me -- I buy, rave, love, use constantly, inevitably throw over for some new thing which never seems to work as well and, finally, return to with considerable glee. I actually *don't* like this to straight style my thick, coarse, curly, shoulder length hair. I use about a nickel-sized puddle before diffusing and end up with perfectly defined curls, no frizz (none. not even a little.), and a nice, weighty bounce to my locks. It's awesome. It also works well with air drying, though that requires a good deal of shaking out once it's totally dry. My hair, despite there being an everloving ton if it, is very heavy and can easily pull itself down and out of curl. This doesn't weigh it down, at all, and I have no buildup issues with it. Will definitely repurchase. Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2009 2:50:00 AM More reviews by MiaMoore

Impressive results! I was a little worried about the texture, it seems watery compared to other blow dry serums/lotions I used and I was afraid it wouldn't give me enough slip while stlying... boy was I wrong! I use about a nickle sized amount through my damp hair and my brush glides effortlessly through it! I have medium- fine, straight, shoulder length hair and this product keeps it smooth & minimizes fly aways without sacrificing volume. Sometimes I like to create lazy waves with a small barrel round brush when I blow dry and this holds my style without weight or stiffness. The scent is mild and pleasant- light, green, and fades quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by tada

Love it! I'm very low maintenance when it comes to my hair so I either jump out of the shower and throw some gel in hair to help tame my frizzies, or I put some type of leave-in that protects from heat styling and blowdry my hair. I only style my hair (use a straightener, curler, or other styling products) on occassion. Anyway, I do use my blowdryer a lot so I wanted something that helped smooth frizzies, tame my cowlicks/flyaways, and protect my hair from heat damage and this stuff did it all! Like a previous reviewer, this product helped my hair go the way I wanted it to instead of stray hairs sticking up which ever way. My hair definitely is a lot easier to style and cooperates with me much better. The scent is fabulous, the texture is great, and it doesn't make your hands sticky or weigh down your hair! Only con- on my 2nd bottle I unfortunatley got a somewhat defective cap. Sometimes when I squeeze the bottle a lot more product comes out than I intend to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cloud 9 is right! Wow...this product is perfect for my very fine wavy/curly hair. The texture of the serum is what seems to be magic. It isn't as runny as most serums or PM Super Sculpt, but not as heavy as a styling gel or cream. The Blow Dry Serum gives me silky, smooth rope-like ringlets...thicker and clumped together with some weight where I usually have fluff...but still gives some volume at the crown! When I have used other products by themselves I either get skinny, scraggly curls, bouncy curls with some poof and frizz, nice ringlets but some crunch and not enought moisture or weight in my hair. My hair feels heavier (moisturized, not greasy) with Cloud 9. One of the problems I always have with my hair is that no matter how great a product is, my hair still feels too light and fluffy. Even the famed PM Sculpting Foam gives me skinnier curls and a flat crown. Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Blow Dry Serum...fixes all of these problems!