October 24, 2014 | 913 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Swing Set Eye Shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by kimbuyah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Stunning! love this. Was skeptical of the rollerball but it's cool and it works. Color is so pretty and sometimes grays can look blue but not this. It reminds me of a gray pashima or cashmere. Nice with a thin black upper liner , their ivory base, Bobbi Brown Peony blush and MAC lipstick in " Craving". Looks like it could dress up or down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this eyeshadow because I wanted a nice, light gray that could be layered with other colors but that would not run blue or brown. This delivered. It is a true light gray, very matte, and easy to blend. It makes a nice sheer wash on my fair skin, although I feel it may be too light for medium-to-dark skintones. The sample jar is inexpensive and will last me forever. If I ever ran out, I would definitely consider repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by marthaquest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been on a grey kick so ordered a sample from EDM and I can't say much different from other reviewers. A light, matte grey, almost off-white compared to other greys or slates, and it doesn't show blue-ish or silver-ish. Cream, bone, all the whitish washes can look a little too pale or bright on me, while Swing Set is more intriguing & subtle. Looks fab with my blue eyes & a little mascara, or of course lots of possible combos with shimmer e/s, like bb rockstar, & any taupe. So far I'm really impressed with EDM.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Dell126

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not a color that works for me but as usual the high quality with a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2008 5:13:00 PM More reviews by mmmellowdee

A nice matte grey. Great for adding to a smokey or as a crease color for lighter days. As with all EM's shadows a little goes a long way and it's a great value ($2.50 separate or part of $18 mini e/s kit)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 10:32:00 PM More reviews by RedandGray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A nice light gray color- just a hint of color, great with a darker blue or green on the edge of the lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2007 3:51:00 AM More reviews by lmw19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ordered two eyeshadows from EM, and they both happened to be out of stock, so with their awesome customer service ideals, they sent me this and another shadow for free to hold me over!
This is a good base color to brush over or under smokey dark eyeliner, but I wouldn't wear it alone, it's just too ashy. It's also a nice highlighting color with my blue tone shadows, especially when I wear a funky shade like teal or navy. I wouldn't have chosen this for purchase though, and probably won't order it when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by robynethridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this color on my blue eyes. It looks slightly blue on me, and it is pretty matte. I wear this pretty much everyday with some dark gray/slate eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 10:50:00 PM More reviews by swinechimp

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Quite a pretty light gray that looks nice just on its own. Another one of my "casual day" shadows that also goes well with "smokey" at night.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by katarina124

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very elegant soft matte light grey eye shadow, ideal for daytime wear. I wear it as an all over wash with Silver Spoon as a liner and sometimes with Floating Feathers as a highlighter, it looks very nice. This also goes beautifully with violet shadows such as Diary and Snowflakes. I have brown eyes and the light grey really makes them pop. But I think this shade would look beautiful with any eye color.