November 24, 2014 | 1686 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Stars - 628 Twinkle

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by xsxcstarx

I love this product,when i first appiled i found bits of glitter all of my face then i found out it was from the nail varnish. but if you put a clear gloss over the top its great,nice subtle colour but always seems to get nocticed really nice twinkle and adds a nice bit of glamour!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Foxay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lovely lilac shade with sparkle that isn't too over-powering.
I only really wear nail polish on my toes and this lasts and lasts! Excellent staying power.
Goes on well-no clumping, gives good coverage even with just one coat. I normally apply 2 coats as I prefer the slightly darker.
Looks very pretty & flattering (if that's possible!) on toes and people have commented on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

TWINKLE is a lilac shade with silver shimmer. A lovely spring shade that looks nicer on the nail then it does in the bottle. I donít usually like glittery polishes, but the particles are so fine & donít clump, so itís more of a gleamy look, rather then the Ďglitter ballí effect.

The formula is smooth to apply and is quick to dry. The second coat takes longer then 60 seconds to dry, but itís still faster then most other brands. The brush is a nice length & width Ė so itís an easy polish to apply.

Using my usual base & top coats this polish will last me around 2 days before chipping. Not one of the longest lasting polishes, however, considering the low price I can't complain. Iíll be trying more Rimmel polishes in the future; so cheap & thereís a wide range of yummy looking colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2008 6:51:00 AM More reviews by PetiteEtoile

This nail polish is a lovely lilac colour with glitter that is stunning when it catches the light. It looks a bit scary in the bottle, it's the type of crappy nail polish colour you would expect for a very young teen or something. I certainly thought Oh god, this looks unwearable! But I tried it out (because silly me ordered the wrong nail polish on eBay judging on just the pic and colour swatch!)
8ml, pretty dirt cheap (only a few quid in the UK) and is good quality. It's not amazingly long lasting, and it doesn't quite dry in 60 seconds! It has a sort of gritty texture when it dries, so you deffo need a top coat to give it shine. The glitter is a tad chunky and this gives the finish a slightly gritty texture. Its a fab colour though, perfect for those who don't like wearing pink on their nails or nudes or dark colours. The brush is okay, could be better and bigger/flatter. I would re purchase again! Love the colour so much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is one of my favorite colors. a very pretty light purple. takes 2-3 coats to get the color that i want...and it doesn't have very good lasting powers. but i love the color...so that alone i would give 5 stars. but for it's quality...i'll just give it an overall 4. still one of my favorite nail polish colors i own.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by genie1226

This is a dark pink, not exactly the light kind of pink that I was looking for. But later on I find it perfect for my feet nails.

It chips quickly. You need at least one coat on top of it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a gift basket for being in a wedding party a few years ago - the bride wanted me to wear it for the wedding because the shade sort of matched the lavender bridesmaid's dresses. I ended up wearing a different shade so this bottle of Twinkle sat untouched until last night - I just chose it on a whim and am so glad that I did. This is one gorgeous color - in the bottle it looks like a teenybopperish nightmare but 'on' it is much more subdued. It did not glop when applied, like the other 60 Seconds formulas sometimes do. The finish is dull and the sparkles make it sort of rough, so it definitely needs at least one coat of topcoat. I don't usually go for lilac/lavender shades but this one is just beautiful, especially when it catches the light.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by HauntedMoonlight

This is a cute pinkish lavender color with iridescent glitter. It's opaque and only needs one coat to show the color, although I always put two coats. It does start to chip quickly, usually after 2-3 days. I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by 867_5309

I was looking for a pale purple. This is a dark lavender, if that makes sense, w/ glitter. The glitter chunks is what causes it to chip around the 3rd day of wear so you need to use a couple coats of clear topcoat. I do my nails Sunday night before the start of the school week and usually by Wed. night I have to redo this polish. Very cute color despite chipping status.