September 1, 2014 | 2069 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Christian Dior - Sculpt 10 Yeux Focus Firming Eyelids

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2008 6:39:00 PM More reviews by neda

The best product for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2008 3:45:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Did nothing for me,52 euros in rubbish............Nice texture,hideous scent,unhelpful ingredients,not very moisturizing formula

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

[Product Description & Benefits
Acts both above & below the eyes for firming action
Simultaneously corrects slackening, puffiness & dark circles
Sorbet texture instantly melts into skin
Gives strong sensation of freshness
Eye zone immediately appears decongested & resilient
Within weeks, eyelids look firmer & the eyes wider.]<---------

Could it be I'm actually seeing results or do my eyes deceive me? Granted, I've only been using this product 3 weeks but I could swear each time I apply this velvety creme my puffs/bags seem to deflate to a certain degree. Yes I've still got them, but somehow they aren't as outrageous as they were, you see my mother had them severely, so since it's a heritity problem I'm trying to keep from turning into my mother. I've tried so many eyecremes from high end to low end with absolutely no change until now. The above text is the product description for Dior's newest eyecreme which grabbed my attention. This eyecreme melts into skin leaving no residue yet undereye skin seems well hydrated & foundation goes on well over it. This unfortunately is yet another product not sold here in the USA, I discovered it on Dior.com & had a devil of a time finding a website that has the product & ships to the USA. I requested Strawberrynet.com to stock it, they said they weren't sure if they'd get it, yet 2 weeks later they had it. Cost $48.00 USD but so far I'd say it's worth it. And let me tell you Dior is serious about the freshness of their products, this cream didn't have 1 but 2 different seals. Comes in a jar but I use Q-tips for dispensing vs using my fingers. Love the texture & so far I'm loving the results.