October 31, 2014 | 942 users online

Polishes - OPI - Koala Bear-y

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by av315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The high rating on this polish is well-deserved. The color and the formula are both awesome. The color is the perfect balance of fun and classic. I think on a young girl it's far from boring but still a little sophisticated and on an older woman it's fun without being garish...if you believe a color can be garish ;). I'm in my 30s and I love it, the color definitely pops and grabs attention, it's very girly without being juvenile. This color is bright, not dark and in between a fuchsia and a raspberry (in the picture I uploaded it looks slightly more red than it does in real life; the camera doesn't pick up the blue undertones very well). The formula is amazing, more liquid than some of the other OPI polishes I have, I love it. I buy cheap nail polishes and I some I love but then I use OPI and the formula is just hard to beat (except for the pastels). Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by LindaYAY

This is probably one of my favorite polishes (and I own many). This color is a beautiful pink/berry shade, which is fun but not to bright. I can see it being used in all seasons. The formula is amazing, thin but opaque (one-coat wonder) and dries to a glossy finish. I can't say enough good things about this polish. One of OPI's best.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by valentinegirl14

This is my HG nail polish. My all time favorite color. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It's a pretty magenta/pink color. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite darker pinks, it also stays on your nail! I wore it on both nails and feet to a beach weekend and didn't have any chipping! I have medium skin tone and it looked really pretty with my yellow undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by CherryBlossom23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this nail polish! It's a gorgeous deep shade of pink and it goes on opaque so I only need one coat, which is always a plus. It's one of my favorite OPI colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by michaeladollcinq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this colour reminds me a bit of sinful colours folly love the brush but pretty expensive for where I live. Probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by FuchsiaFever

This is my summer toe nail polish and I love it. With two coats and a top coat I don't have to re-do it until it starts growing out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by TraceyF1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I frigging love this polish! The formula is one of OPI's best. The formula is thin yet the polish goes on very opaque in only one coat, it is not at all gloopy. I can easily get away with one coat but I do apply two because I prefer the look. The color is a gorgeous bright raspberry pink which I think works for all seasons. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I personally feel the color is too dark. However I still agree with others that the Koala Bear-y is one of the best in quality out all the OPI polishes. The application is very smooth, the finish has gorgeous shine, and it dries super fast. I won't repurchase only because the shade doesn't show its best on me.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Moonblack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is simply amazing and the formula is perfect. A winner!