Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

This stuff saved my hair! I had had a bleach mishap that left my hair very stringy , gummy / slimy feeling and very brittle and hard when dry I felt like I had no hope in my hair other than to cut it but thank God I didn't and ran to the nearest store as soon I was able to and found this stuff I had it in for the 3 designated minutes and when I got out the shower my hair was feeling normal and soft and non stringy again I highly recommend.

on 7/6/2015 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This review is for the "moist" conditioner. This stuff is just OK. I feel like sometimes when I use this it makes my hair soft, but other times it leaves my hair feeling dry, so I have mixed feelings about this conditioner. I have color-treated hair with very dry ends and I just don't feel like this provides enough moisture to my hair. I prefer other deep conditioners. I also hate the packaging because you can never get the last bit out of the tube.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Really nice deep conditioner with a lovely smell. Makes hair silky soft and adds moisture. The only reason I took off a lippy was because it did make my hair somewhat waxy feeling once it dried, but that could have just been me not rinsing it out completely.

on 6/30/2015 12:52:00 PM

It's an ok conditioner, no miracle however! I didn't really expect a "miracle", but I did expect more than what I got, especially based on the reviews. I didn't find it made any more of a difference than any other conditioner I use. I've been using it for two weeks, and have been using it nearly daily. My hair doesn't look any different than it did. I was hoping for some intense conditioning, with at least the look of some repair. I would probably try it again at some point, as a regular conditioner, but will look elsewhere for a deep conditioning treatment.

on 6/1/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

My fine thin hair doesn't like heavy conditioners but I took the plunge and revisited this product anyway. This time I chose the Smooth variation. It doesn't have the usual Aussie scent and actually smells like Herbal Essences. As soon as I squeezed it out of the tube my first thought was this must be loaded with silicones. It's very thick and only a little is needed for one use. I rinsed it out the best I could but when my hair dried I was left with a coating, which is what usually happens with deep conditioners. Thankfully it wasn't so bad that my hair looked greasy and limp, I could only tell when I touched it, but it was still there. The ends of my hair actually looked dry and I put the most of the product there. As far as smoothing goes, eh... it's not any smoother than normal, maybe less. I had more frizz than I do when using my normal conditioner. This product worked very strangely on my hair. I don't hate it and will use up the rest of the bottle but definitely won't keep buying this particular version of the 3 minute miracle - I might try the moist or deep one if I decide to repurchase.

on 4/20/2015 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

All the versions of the 3 minute miracle are awesome! I don't use them as a mask...just conditioner as usual.

on 4/11/2015 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My review is for Aussie 3 Minute Miracle in the Moist Formula.My hair is rather thick and course and and when I use this product it leaves my hair full of body, very shiny but not greasy at all.. My hair feel like silk after I rinse and blow dry. I highly recommend this product.

on 3/31/2015 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells unreal, really puts moisture back in your hair, one of the best priced and best quality cheaper end hair products there is and I have used tonnes.

on 3/31/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

did absolutely nothing to my hair. didn't help it, didn't make it worse. the way it dispenses is really weird, too.

on 3/11/2015 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product after watching a youtube video by "allthatglitters21". The reviewer raved about this product so much that i had to try it out. this is one of the best conditioners i have ever used. Leaves my hair super smooth and soft. Better than any other higher end conditioner i have used. Highly recommended!

Top Rated Aussie Products