April 25, 2014 | 923 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this deep conditioner!!!! My hair is bleached and can get vey dry and damaged feeling and this conditioner really brings it to life!!! it is nice and thick and creamy and penetrates deep into my hair shaft leaving my hair super moisturized!!! I leave it in for longer than 3 minutes and often times I will put a shower cap on and leave it in for an hour or two, this product really works! For my bleached hair I alternate between this product and the Queen Helene Cholesterol Cream when I use Aussie I usually shampoo and consition with Nexxus Humectress and then deep condition with the 3-minute miracle, when I use Queen Helene I apply it to dry hair leave it in for an hour and then shampoo and condition after (I think this is called a pre-poo) Don't let the cheap price fool you Aussie 3 minute miracle really is a miracle and it definitely quenches my dry bleached lock's thirst!!!! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

Okay, so this is the best hair mask and conditioner that I have tried to date. My hair isn't damaged or severely color treated. I have course and moderately frizzy, curly hair. Because of this, my hair is usually pretty dry.

I apply this treatment in place of a conditioner about 2 times a week. It doesn't weigh my hair down like coconut oil or make it incredibly slick like other high end masks. I tried Klorane papyrus hair mask, which did nothing to my hair texture. And the infamous Macademia Natural Oil mask that used to be my favorite, but it made my hair slippery and oily. This one tames frizz, moisturizes, and allows my curls to be more defined. Really soft hair!

As for treating the hair, this is no miracle formula. It's composed of silicones, so it's obviously just a band aid. However, it makes my hair look great daily and there is no scientific proof of silicone damage to hair.

The packaging is cute and handy. Cost is $3 per 8.0 oz versus $33 for 8.5 oz of Macademia hair mask. Formula smells like coconut water and aloe.

Repurchase? Most definitely. I am on my second bottle and have a backup already.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

used this after i colored my hair way too many times and now its 100%

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

Nice deep conditioner, but I'm trying to figure out what hair type this is good for. My hair is very fine, and fairly healthy, but gets dried out at the ends because of all the abuse it goes through for my job. So I like to use a deep conditioner once a week to prevent that. This was not moisturizing enough. I felt that i had to use A LOT to make sort of difference with my hair. I also wish the scent had been stronger. I actually like to smell my shampoo and conditioner after my hair has dried. I just don't think I'd buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros:
- the smell, LOVE IT.
- it makes my hair shine more and look more healthy

Cons:
- The price
- the packaging. But It's no big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Jes2551

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this product many times at the drug store but never bought it. I tried every other crappy deep conditioner out there, my worst experience being with the L'Oreal power moisture hair mask.I have very thick, wavy hair that goes past my shoulder. I color my hair very often with drug store box dyes and use heat for styling after every wash. So although my hair is healthy, it got dry and frizzy and straw like. I Googled to see which one was the best deep conditioner out there and the Aussie 3 minute miracle came up as a top hit on almost every website. I went out and bought it yesterday, came home and immediately washed my hair and used this to deep condition my hair. The product is creamy and smells amazing. I left it in my hair for 5 minutes and then rinsed it out. My hair felt okay right after the wash but nothing too impressive. But as my hair dried I saw this instant transformation. My hair felt soft and silky and oh so beautiful to touch.It reduced my frizz by 80%, and after I blow dried my hair it looked like it was worked on by a professional. I haven't washed my hair today and my hair still feels great. MAGIC in a BOTTLE is all I can say. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry frizzy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by xglasgowgirl

This conditioner is amazing. It smells amazing and it works. If like me you have damaged hair from colouring and heat damage then buy this and you wont regret it. I always leave in for around 10 minutes and afterwards my hair is soft and silky.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say that it makes "miracles".It's an average mask.But in Greece it is a little pricey product(about 8-9 euros), I buy it only when it's in discount.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by ABrushWthBeauty

I don't know what I can say to add to the hundreds of ladies (and gents) that have reviewed 3 Minute Miracle already, but it is my go-to favorite for moisture. I bleach my hair and have been coloring it for over 20 years and as long as I can remember, Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle has been sitting in my shower between my Redken Cleansing Cream, Alterna, Living Proof, Aubrey Rose and baby shampoo. It is a life saver!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by simidearest

This conditioner really hydrates your hair and makes it silky and feel healthy. I have bleach blonde hair so I'm always looking for something that will make it look shiny and not dried out or dead, and this works really well, especially for the price!!!!

HOWEVER if you are travelling do not take this in the packaging that it comes in, there is not a very good cap and it will most likely get all over your bag!!! The first time I bought this half of the product was wasted because I am a constant traveler and it would shift in my bag and end up all over my clothes. Buy a travelling shampoo/conditioner bottle and pour the product into that instead, it'll save you a lot of trouble.

Overall though, its definitely worth purchasing!!!