December 17, 2014 | 1707 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by beautyinjade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

If I could marry a hair product, it would be THIS conditioner. This conditioner changes lives. Literally the most amazing hair-repair conditioner out there in the entire universe. If you have extremely lifeless, damaged hair, there is hope! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!

From my naturally un-dyed black hair, I severely damaged my hair from bleaching it 4 times + toner to achieve platinum blonde. I tried many conditioner products and argan oil for a month, it was still a nightmare - my hair was still so thinned out, very brittle, stretchy, dry and shedded like crazy. But after using one application of this conditioner, it CHANGED. MY. LIFE. (more so my hair). After a week, I felt my hair coming back to life, and now it has been 3 months and my hair is SO shiny, very smooth, sturdy, strong against heat, and healthier than ever!!! It really locks in that moisture, and now it's the only conditioner I use to maintain my platinum blonde hair (see for yourself in my photos!). It also doesn't strip or stain my platinum blonde hair color, which is a problem I've been facing with a lot of L'Oreal products (be careful, blonde friends). This conditioner also smells like coconut, which I love!

Packaging-wise, it is weirdly shaped and inconvenient when delivering, but who cares this stuff is gold for hair!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 7:44:00 AM More reviews by Leah2014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works beautifully on my hair! I have coarse, wavy, thick indian hair tab is very long (goes down to my butt) and this works great. My hair becomes soft and reduces frizz nicely. I use the "smooth" variety. Don't exactly love the scent as it's a very generic smell but the packaging is great, as you can squeeze whatever amount you need at a time. I use it once a week or so. Recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mayantastic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love everything about this! It is SUPER deep conditioning, smells like delicious coconut, and leaves my hair silky soft, not tangly, and shiny. I just apply it to the bottom half of my hair so my roots don't get greasy but this stuff is nothing short of AMAZING! The Fekkai 3 minute mask may be 10% better, but it costs 10 times more, so definitely not worth it, this is where it's at!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickncurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So this product is amaze! It smells so good and does just what it says in 3 minutes conditions your hair to the fullest . I usually leave it in a little longer than three min. Bc I have curly hair so I want to really lock in that moisture, and this seems to do the trick for me.. For us curly hair girls I wouldn't recommend using everyday or all the time for when you condition your hair reason being bc it does have alcohol in it. However whenever you are maybe doing a mask on your hair and want to add some conditioner to the mix or when you want to have a quick deep treatment this conditioner would be perfect for that. What I do after I've had a wash n go for about a week and it's time to re do it I will use this product first let it sit in for a while and maybe add some oil in my hair also with it and then rinse that out and use something more "curly hair friendly" like organix which my favorite to use along side the Aussie 3 min miracle is the coconut milk conditioner:)

-hope this helped ❤️

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by innocencefades

I use this as a daily conditioner and I truly swear by it. It smells fantastic and leaves my hair feeling very soft, tangle free, and great smelling. I'm a huge fan, only wish that perhaps they could make bigger bottles of it. Otherwise, it's a holy grail for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

I've been using this on and off for 10 years. I used to bleach and dye my hair constantly, and since my hair is quite thin, this can really take its toll. My stylist at the time told me whatever conditioner I was using was saving my hair, and this was it (I use it as an every day conditioner, FYI).
Flash forward 10 years and I was having a hard time finding this in Canada. After seeing it at London Drugs (YAY) I started using it again, religiously. I have noticed a definite difference in my hair when I use it. My hair is thin but putting this on the ends and up to mid-shaft doesn't weigh it down at all. It actually helps it be manageable. I sometimes do a bleach bath on my hair (I rotate between dark brown hair and light auburn) and this is the thing that saves me, I think. Never any tangles when I brush my wet hair (which is saying something, I swear my hair is made to tangle). The smell is nice, not too overpowering, and it's cheap! ($4.99 CAD when not on sale). I will continue to use this daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love love love!! Holy grail must have product! This leaves my hair so super soft, silky and shiny! The smell is awesome as well! Doesn't leave my hair greasy or weigh it down and I have super fine, thin hair. Great product! I leave it in the whole duration of my shower as long as I can to really give my hair a great deep conditioning, 3 minutes works just as well! I recommend everyone to give this a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this deep conditioner!!!! My hair is bleached and can get vey dry and damaged feeling and this conditioner really brings it to life!!! it is nice and thick and creamy and penetrates deep into my hair shaft leaving my hair super moisturized!!! I leave it in for longer than 3 minutes and often times I will put a shower cap on and leave it in for an hour or two, this product really works! For my bleached hair I alternate between this product and the Queen Helene Cholesterol Cream when I use Aussie I usually shampoo and consition with Nexxus Humectress and then deep condition with the 3-minute miracle, when I use Queen Helene I apply it to dry hair leave it in for an hour and then shampoo and condition after (I think this is called a pre-poo) Don't let the cheap price fool you Aussie 3 minute miracle really is a miracle and it definitely quenches my dry bleached lock's thirst!!!! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

Okay, so this is the best hair mask and conditioner that I have tried to date. My hair isn't damaged or severely color treated. I have course and moderately frizzy, curly hair. Because of this, my hair is usually pretty dry.

I apply this treatment in place of a conditioner about 2 times a week. It doesn't weigh my hair down like coconut oil or make it incredibly slick like other high end masks. I tried Klorane papyrus hair mask, which did nothing to my hair texture. And the infamous Macademia Natural Oil mask that used to be my favorite, but it made my hair slippery and oily. This one tames frizz, moisturizes, and allows my curls to be more defined. Really soft hair!

As for treating the hair, this is no miracle formula. It's composed of silicones, so it's obviously just a band aid. However, it makes my hair look great daily and there is no scientific proof of silicone damage to hair.

The packaging is cute and handy. Cost is $3 per 8.0 oz versus $33 for 8.5 oz of Macademia hair mask. Formula smells like coconut water and aloe.

Repurchase? Most definitely. I am on my second bottle and have a backup already.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83