October 21, 2014 | 1628 users online

Eyeliner - Artdeco - Soft Eyeliner Waterproof in Olive

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Kagali

Mine is called simply #20 but from the sound of it it is the same liner as Olive (except mine wasn't part of the LE). It is a "true" olive without the gold shimmer, and it is so pretty on my dark brown eyes. I really am impressed with this pencil: it is truly great in terms of color, quality, tuglessness and it is totally waterproof to boot. These liners really are soft, my favorite Chanel lining kohls feel rock hard compared to this, yet despite the creaminess it doesn't wear off. And I got mine for like 8-9 bucks, which is a great price for an e/l of this quality (considering I paid up to $25 for some other liners) All the colors in this line are yummy (gimme the teal and the bright minty green), I have to have more!

Edit: Also this might prove helpful: make sure your lid is dry when you use this pencil. If your lid is moist or your cream base or shadow isn't dried yet it might go on splotchy since cream on cream doesn't work too well. Otherwise applies like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2007 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the Glam Couture version of this eye pencil from the Christmas Glam Couture 2006 collection, but I think Artdeco release them and without that LE packaging! It's a true olive shade, and I love the soft and waterproof texture of these eye pencils! I can compare this olive green shade with Mac's Forever Green Powerpoint and this one is more olive and more soft, but it doesn't have the gold shimmers that Forever Green has.