July 31, 2014 | 1387 users online

Eye Shadow - Artdeco - 218

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by fran123456

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeshadow. I've been looking for this colour for such a long time and in 218 I've found it. The pigment in it is just perfect and although it does have some shimmer it isn't heavy at all . This product is fantastic value for money, I'm glad I found it . I will definitely be purchasing more from Art Deco

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2008 8:59:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

This eyeshadow, along with Satin Taupe, is the best taupe I've ever used. It'a medium, greyish taupe that looks amazing on neutral/cool toned people but could work for everyone. ArtDeco eyeshadows bacame HG material for me recently, when I realised that, besides being dirt cheap, they are very pigmented and very very blendable. I gave the packaging 3 points cause it's a simple, little magnetic pan intended to be put in their magnetic cases. I could get pretty angry about that, but the eyeshadows and the cases are so cheap that creating a kit of two or three shades is really worth it. At the moment I have a case with 7 eyeshadows and an amazing concealer and I've even bought dupes of a couple colours I can't live without. I love ArtDeco, if you can get your hands on their products don't hesitate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in deep,lusty love with this shadow. It is by far the BEST taupe I've ever tried and I've tried TONS(Shu 944&945,MAC Coco,French Grey,Moth Brown,Innuendo,..you name it)It's a combo of brown,dark grey,silver and mauve that is dark enough to use for a smokey eye but not too dark so you look as though you've been punched and with enough complexity that all is need is just this shadow.I was lucky enough to get this as an extra from an evil MUA'er in Germany who wanted to torture me as she knew I'd love it but couldn't get my hands on it**beyotch :P ** Oh..and the texture,pigment and application are amazing for a brand that I believe is drugstore overseas. If you have access to this,do NOT hesitate to buy ALL the 218's you can get your hands on..

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*PICS AHEAD*
Amazing balance between quality and price, this grayish taupe w/silver shimmers is a beautiful and pretty unusual shade. Very blendable and long lasting, I honestly think you can't go wrong buying it. Too bad ArtDeco products're a little bit hard to find in Italy and probably across the United States too.

continued >>

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2007 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Artdeco e/s are my HG! Because they're cheap and the quality is even better than high end brands! The #218 is an excellent dupe of all the famous taupe e/s such as Mac Coco Pigment and Satin Taupe e/s. But I love it even more because it's not too shimmery or metallic like Shu Uemura ME945. It has some subtle silver shimmers, and the shade is a purplish-grey taupe and also very blendable like all the Artdeco e/s.