November 22, 2014 | 941 users online

Lip Gloss - Bath and Body Works - Liplicious Dipped Strawberry

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by VanillaFire007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really pretty lipgloss. It's a beautiful pink and it's smells and tastes so good. :P I'm sad that it's discontinued, but thankfully I still have plenty left in my tube. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this for the scent more than anything else. It seems to be either hit or miss- I love chocolate scented things but my boyfriend and many other people hate it and say it smells too artificial. I love the smell and I can smell both the chocolate and strawberry (one doesn't overwhelm the other). This is my 5th liplicious gloss so I knew what to expect consistancy wise. My only gripe is the color- and that's only because it doesn't look the best on me but it would look great on many people I'm sure. It's a very bright pink, on the verge of being fuschia I guess (not sure exactly lol I'm just trying to say it's not bubblegum pink or anything) Applies heavily (it's not sheer) but I like that. It also stains my lips/skin alittle- like when I wipe it off if I'm about to eat or something, the pink color gets onto my skin which kind of annoys me. I'll use it because I love the scent but I need to find makeup that corresponds with it since I usually don't wear this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by izzzasecret

i bought this a while back. it smells great, like chocolate and strawberries!!!!! it is my darkest shade if lipgloss that i own, and one of my favs.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by tinye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i'm really disappointed with this. i liked the smell a lot- it reminds me of the old scratch and sniff stickers of yore. nostalgic. :)

unfortunately, this is way too thick and sticky, and the color just doesn't work for a gloss. i prefer glosses to be more sheer. i'd go for this in a lipstick, but as a gloss it's just kinda goopy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 2:13:00 PM More reviews by afiscalyear09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

delicious! very very pretty shimmery deep pink, its a sticky gloss but it smells like chocolate covered strawberries, so who cares?

Edit 4/14: I applied this, minutes laters boyfriend asked what smelled like poo? I took it off and he said the smell was gone..soo..yeah. Bummer. Not wearing this one anymore!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by milota

This smells and tastes just like chocolate-covered strawberries! At first, I thought the color would be too bright for me, but although it's much more pigmented than some of the other Liplicious glosses, it's very pretty color. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by rhimix

I wanted to like this lip gloss - it smells nice, has a nice texture (not too thick, not too thin) and gave my lips a beautiful Hollywood red sheen. Unfortunately, while I think my it made my lips look nice on their own, but as a whole it made me look like a clown. I have light brunette hair, light skin, and dark eyes and eyebrows so it's pretty much a rule of thumb for me to not put anything on my lips except for clear and light pink lip glosses and balms. Oh well, at least it was a gift instead of me spending my own money on it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

It seriously smells exactly like a chocolate dipped strawberry. I was in the car with my friend and I used it, and even she was like, "that smells like chocolate strawberries!"

I would prefer more of a strawberry scent, because the chocolate kind of overpowers it, but overall it smells really nice. The color is great too - a nice reddish kind of color. It lasts a really long time on my lips, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only marked "will not repurchase" because I have the attention span of a gnat and it's very unlikely I will use up *any* of my glosses before they go bad. This is a nice and creative product. They sell about 20 different color/flavor combos, and many are unusual (blackberry, maple, and pancake flavors spring to mind). I bought this as a BOGO at BBW. They were out of the color I really wanted, Blackberry (a deep plum-mauve) but this one is pretty, too. Dipped Strawberry is a vibrant frosted hot pink, perfect for summer. It does smell like a chocolate-dipped strawberry, though the artificial chocolate scent isn't the best. The tube has a built-in applicator and it works quite well.

I took off a lippie because this gloss tends to look uneven on the lips, like the color gets separated from the clear gloss in which it's suspended, and settles in the wrinkles of the lip surface. It's got good durability (it's a thicker, stickier gloss).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2007 5:39:00 PM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this l/g along w/ two other shades. Between the three, this one is my favorite! I am so in love w/ the beautiful pigment that it adds to my lips. The color really does remind me of strawberries and goes perfectly w/ my complexion! The texture is fairly creamy and smooth, and it seems to be a bit moisturizing, as well. Compared to some of my other glosses, it only has a mild amount of shine. That is one of the only things I would change about this product. The other thing I would change is the scent. It reminds me of Palmers Cocoa Butter, which, imo, is an unappealing, fake, plasticy chocolate scent. The packaging is a nice-sized plastic squeeze tube w/ a slanted applicator. It also has a very colorful and cute label and a frosted silver cap. I would definitely repurchase this product if I run out because the shade is simply gorgeous!