July 26, 2014 | 892 users online

Makeup Brushes - Quo - Bronzer Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by taro8920

Dont buy this. Sucks so much. Picture those lamps from the 90s with plastic hair and you plug it in and turn it on and the ends light up blue. Now picture rubbing that lamp on your face. End of story.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like using this brush for bronzer. I don't use it for anything else,so I haven't had problems with incessant shedding like others have mentioned. I've had a few hairs fall out every now and then, but not really consistently. The bristles are nice and soft, and perfect for making bronzer look light and natural. I don't use this brush for foundation or to blend. It says it's a bronzing brush and works perfectly for just that! The handle is nice and sturdy too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not particularly fond of this brush. I find this bristles are too floppy to properly blend powder products and I always end up with splotchy results. Additionally the brush sheds constantly and within a few days the ferrule has come loose from the handle. Normally I love Quo brushes, but this particular one was a disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

This brush sheds a lot. Everytime I wash it, 5-10 hairs come out. It's not a very dense brush and I use it to stiple bronzer or any other pigmented face powders if I want a light finish. It's ok.... it does an ok job but i don't think it blends too well. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by rarefyre

I have had this brush for about 2 yrs now and I absolutely love it. I have to say though I do not use it as a bronzing brush, I use it for my foundation. I actually tie a hair tie around it to make the bristles more compact, I find it works much better that way. Its strange that some ppl complain of shedding? I have not had that problem, Maybe when i wash it I will see some shedding but not when im applying foundation. I know they recently changed the color of their brush handles from silver to black, maybe the black handled brushes tend to shed more i dunno? mine is silver the older style. but anyways i love it, my HG for sure

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by princess101

The appearance of this brush has changed slightly over the last little while, with different colour handles and shapes, but the quality--- unfortunately is still poor. I have owned this brush numerous times, only to return it at it after it fell apart or shed beyond belief.

I was suckered in this one last time with a fuschia pink handle calling my name. I took the brush out of the package and bent the bristles back and forth a few times, to which none fell out. I tugged on the furrel and it stayed intact. At 40% off I was willing to give this another shot.

Upon it's first washing, it was all downhill from there. The bristles bled black dye into the white ones, turning them grey, and then the black bristles began falling out, one after another. It has not stopped shedding since. Everytime I pick up this brush, and just play with the bristles, in hopes that it won't shed, it does. At the rate that it is falling out, it will be bald by the end of the week.

I suggest you save your money and purchase a better duo fibre brush, whether you're using it for powder or liquid products. ECOtools makes a great short-handled duo fibre kabuki...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by missymetea

Wow, I did not expect this to be such a big disappointment. I bought this at a local shoppers drugmart and it was terrible! I used it to apply a liquid foundation and it is clearly NOT meant for that at all.
It shed like craaaaaaazy. I finished using it, and I had little black hairs all over my face that I just sorta brushed off.
Obviously, I bought this with the wrong intentions, so I'm returning it to shoppers drugmart soon hopefully.. because I'm a student and $25 for a brush that I can't even use is a huge waste of money.
Oh well, I guess I'll try a foundation brush..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by SkylarJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this brush on sale, 13 canadian!
that was good, but it sheds horribly! Really really horribly.
For those saying it's not for foundation, it can be and works well for it but the shedding is too frustrating. That is why I think powders are the only thing it can handle, because it doesn't shed as badly then.
For one use, I counted 15 hairs.... AAAH!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

Would never recommend this brush to anyone... it's horrible.
First of all, it sheds like crazy. But not when I wash it - just when I use it. I've tried it with liquid foundation (even though it's not meant for that) and it's horrible - not dense enough and the bristles have too much give in them.
I wouldn't suggest buying this if you're looking for a stippling brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ohhsarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've used this brush with all types of products - cream, powder and liquid foundation, as well as what its meant to be used for (bronzer) and blush, highlighter, etc. I find this brush doesn't do so well with foundations - not dense enough, tall bristles etc. I haven't had a problem with shedding at all. However, applying cream blusher with this brush is a dream!