Ruby Kisses Blemish Control Powder - Golden Glow - 03

4.8

on 5/2/2014 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

For 4.99 in your local beauty supply instead of having to run to the mall this came through in the clutch...it photographs nicely & it helps me keep my oil for head at bay...it has a decent amount of yellow unlike other brands high end or not for women of color which they still put too much orange & red in the foundations I love this!!!! I buff if it on with my sephora foundation brush & go abt my business 😍

on 10/24/2013 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i liked this powder. I am nc 45 and Golden glow is a fine color match. i use this on weekends when i dont want to do a full foundation routine. This is one of those creamier powders which feels very nice on. Color stays true. no oxidizing, I do have to touch up but its okay because this powder is working magic as I wear it. Excellent coverage. This powder is oil-free and contains .5% salicylic acid. It comes with a nice powder puff too.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I use this color to set my under eye concealer and high light areas like the bridge of my nose and forehead. This powder does not settle into my lines and lasts for hours before I reapply. Great value! BTW I use Almond Glow-04 as my regular color.

on 12/29/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really love this powder. This is really the best powder I've tried in a very long time. I'm a MAC studio fix powder user and this is just as good if not better than that. I have this in Golden Glow and it is the perfect shade as I am NC42 in MAC. It is very light weight and the coverage is absoulutely amazing. It makes my skin look flawless and my skin is far from flawless. I will repurchase this again and again and I hope that this powder is never discontinued. I think it's definitely worth trying for $4.99. It may be hard to find, but I always find this at a local beauty supply (not Sally's) in my area.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I liked this powder. Golden glow is a fine color match. This is one of those creamier powders which feels very nice on. Color stays true. Excellent coverage. This powder is oil-free and contains .5% salicylic acid. It comes with a nice powder puff too.

on 2/5/2007 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is the best powder foundation I've ever used, even better than my new Clinique Perfectly Real, and my old standby MAC Studio Fix. This contains .5% salicylic acid, covers very well, and leaves a great matte finish. And it only cost $4.99! God bless those mom & pop beauty supply stores!