April 18, 2014 | 1523 users online

Makeup Brushes - Cover FX - Cover FX Kabuki Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by ronhynesfan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this kabuki brush and I absolutely love it! I have tried the Pur Minerals brush but found that very stiff and scratchy on my face. This one I just tap about 10 times into my mineral powder foundation and then apply - I do this about 3 times and then proceed to brush in circles until I am satisfied that everything is blended well. I find the Cover Fx kabuki brush to be quite soft right from the first time I used it but not too soft that the powder goes deeper into the brush - it sits on top so you can apply the product to your face. Would not be without it!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by canadian

Yesterday at Shoppers a woman was demonstrating coverfx products and used the kabuki on me. It felt really soft on my skin so I purchased one. However the one bought feels really prickly on my sensitive skin. I'm returning this tomorrow.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 6:17:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the brush to apply the Cover FX. I really don't like the brush as it is harsh and prickly against my skin. Not a great product, unless you like a sand paper sensation, plus expensive!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by user1988

I got this free so it doesn't bother me how low quality it is for the price. This is soft at all but I only use it at work for applying Fx Oil Control Powder which is translucent so it doesn't matter. But for $36 I wouldn't purchase, this one feels rough like the BE one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Shamim81

This is not a bad brush but for the money you pay it's not all that either. I just bought it couple of days ago but i'm planning to return. I do like how cute it is, its small compare to my other POSH kabuki brush.

I got my hands on POSH kabuki brush for only 14.99 CND. This is a great brush and for that price you cant go wrong, plus it comes with its own leather case. Very cute. You can probably find it in Pharma Plus or Rexall but they sell out so quickly, i had to call different stores and I finally found one. They have a website too but its much more expensive on the website $35 i think. Its super super soft and cute but I just kinda find a bit bigger than I would like it to be. I like the Cover FX size better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2007 1:34:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

I'm a fan of Cover FX, but definitely not this brush. It's stiff and prickly and just isn't worth the $36CAD.