Nivea Flexible Curls

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/11/2008 8:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Silky. The longer I leave it in the silkier my hair is.
Dirt cheap. Repurchased it many times.
CG friendly. Gives silky, springy, but not weighed down curls. I only wish they made a leave-in, CG friendly, product in the same range with the same light, silky texture as this conditioner and the mousse.

on 3/12/2007 4:59:00 PM

Well, my hair isn't curly, but I tried it anyway :D.
Thankfully so, because this turned out to be one of the best conditioners I ever used! Makes hair feel very silky and look shiny :).
And the price is not bad at all!

on 2/5/2007 12:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Nivea recently revamped their haircare range, and "Flexible Curls" is one of the new additions to the line. I was looking to replace my Pantene conditioner (I'm trying to steer away from Procter & Gamble products) and figured to try this out. It's extremely affordable, which is very important to me, as I have a head full of thick curls and I go through a bottle of hair conditioner in a week. While it's difficult for me to say that this conditioner improved the appearance of my curls (I use a lot of styling products which kind of "obscure the view"), this is not a half-bad hair conditioner. It contains aloe vera and water lily extact, smells very lovely and does a great job of leaving my hair shiny, smooth and soft. The formulation is a tad runny - probably something "curly heads" aren't going to appreciate, but overall this is a very good product from Nivea.