October 24, 2014 | 1767 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Shadow Stylist- Contemporary White

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! perfect white for highlighting and making eyes pop

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by cater30

I bought this product because I thought it would be good for putting into the corners of my eyes to brighten them. Unfortunately I found that the applicator was a little too big for this task, and I would have to do a lot of touching up after. The staying power is only ok...and the colour is not so intense, but I actually prefer that when it comes to a colour like white. I like the packaging though, and the colour is exactly what I was looking for. Overall a decent product, but it can be a bit messy with the large applicator tip.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

Makes a great highlighter shade. I hate the terribly long handle but for a buck at the Dollar Tree, I definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2007 7:11:00 PM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i really wanted to like this b/c i like the packaging and how easy it is to apply. it was a cinch to apply under my eye. but i found the lasting power non-existent. within a couple of hours you could hardly tell i was wearing it. i wonder if some sort of base could help it stay on longer?