April 16, 2014 | 1925 users online

Other - Philips Sonicare Toothbrush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by SkinCareFiend

I absolutely love my Sonicare toothbrush. It is truly fantastic and you can literally feel the difference with your tongue. I love love love my Sonicare and have been devoted for 2 years now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by fikins123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the Diamond Clean Sonicare and I love it. I get that dentist feeling after every use. From using a manual brush for years, I would now never be without my sonicare. The travel case it comes with it really handy which is an added plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by hennehosa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! Only been using a few weeks and can already tell a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth! I have the Diamond Clean one. It is crazy to think a toothbrush is $160 BUT it has a two and a half year warranty and I don't need to whiten my teeth if I use this so I think it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have had several of these toothbrushes and I think it is safe to say they are amazing! I received my first brush as a gift when I was 12, from my Dad, after my dentist said I wasn't brushing my teeth for long enough. It completely solved that problem and my teeth have never been whiter or healthier! After every brushing it feels like I just got back from the dentists. My dentists can't stop raving about my teeth and I haven't gotten a cavity yet! (Knock on wood). The only downside is that I have gone through 3 (all of them have died), my Dad thinks it has something to do with the circuits shorting out, fortunately they each have lasted 1-3 years. I recommend this to EVERYONE! You will not be sorry you bought this. It changes your teeth completely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by pocky

Best toothbrush ever! I am on my second Sonicare toothbrush. I had the Sonicare Flexcare with UV sanitizer for 5 years and used the heck out of it. I just got a new Flexcare toothbrush and it is awesome. Once you've used a Sonicare toothbrush, you will not be able to go back to any other toothbrush. What I love about my Sonicare is not only how clean it gets my teeth but it's pretty much fool proof. Just select the setting you want (I always use "Sensitive") and brush your teeth until the cycle is completed. Most people don't brush their teeth for long enough to do them any good. I will always find the money to pay for a Sonicare toothbrush. $150 is a lot cheaper than paying for dental work! Oh, also please remember to change your brushhead every 3 months. If you're brushing your teeth twice a day, everyday, you will not be able to go longer than 3 months because those bristles will not be pretty at 4 or 5 or (gross) 6 months. A pack of 3 brushheads is about $30.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

After a really bad trip to the dentist (its been a while) I was determined to never have another cavity again. I recently bought this and glad I did. It definately blasts the plaque that is near your gums. I have the pro effects kind and it has a clean, sensitive and white setting. I've only used the clean for a few weeks and I like that it keeps your teeth smooth. The dental hygenist warned me not to "brush" but "glide" over the teeth because it can irritate your gums. I totally see that, this baby is really powerful. Here's to no cavities!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

I have used this for several years and would never go back to the rotary Oral-B brush I formerly used. Yes, it is expensive and the replacement brush heads (last about 6 months) are pricey but still worth the incredible result. I cannot imagine anyone not being impressed with this tooth brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by afranklin23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have weak gums, according to my dentist. He recommended I get the Sonicare to help with that. Also,since he knows about my rediculous obsession with teeth whitening, he told me they have a teeth whitening version. Well, I got one for christmas today, because they are a bit pricey, I didn't purchase one for myself in a hurry. Although I've only used it twice so far, it is hands down the BEST oral tool I've ever used! It has handy features that tell you when to move to a new area, and it's timed, so you always brush for a recommended time. You barely have to apply pressure, and the brush literally does the work for you. After I brushed my teeth, it literally felt like I had just left the dentist! My teeth feel so clean. I know the replacement heads are expensive as well, but this is one thing I will never feel bad about investing in. HIGHLY recommended. I can honestly say I am in love with the sonicare!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by lieske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Conveniently broke on me 2 months after the warranty expired. Not repurchasing. Going to oral b next time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

I was given this toothbrush as a gift from my hubby because he knows how obsessed I am about oral health. Hands down it's the best toothbrush I have ever used. Easy to handle and amazingly gets all the hard to reach areas, really leaves my teeth feeling clean. It will keep a charge for at least 5 days. Highly recommend.