April 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Foundations - E.L.F. - All Over Cover Stick in Fair

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I have both Fair & Light; I don't notice a huge difference between those 2 colors, but I wish they did come in a bigger container coz if they didn't use up so super quick I would def use them as my foundation (HG!!), even though I know they are cheap I still would use them up too quickly, so it's not cost effective, but I use these sticks for carrying in my purse (in a baggy in case the cap goes AWOL!!), & as a concealer for blemishes/under eyes/down middle of my always shiny nose. Luv that elf is a cruelty-free brand. I am a sucker for this cute packaging, it's very cute but practical but I would add a cap that "snaps" on when you put it back on if I could offer an improvement idea for the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For ONE dollar this is a steal! I use the All Over Cover Stick in Pink Lemonade for my cheeks, eyes, and lips. It has a deep rich pink color and it also smells really yummy!!! The only downside is that some of the shimmer will smear off if you rub your cheeks against something.

You can check out my review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Caitlynmaeg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Terrible product! Extremely hard to blend, sticks to dry patches and colour is awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by rosiebum

Like many other reviewers have said, I find this product quite hard to blend, and therefore end up using quite a lot of product. Even after moisturising and using a primer, this product still sticks to the dry areas around my nose and eyebrows and looks flaky, however the colour was a good match for my skin. As a concealer, it tended to cling to blemishes and didn't hide any redness. For £1.50, I would say definitely give it a try, as you may find a way to make it work for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by FabCo

I love this little stick foundation: orangy smell, soft texture, nice useful packaging, medium coverage, yellow undertones (rosy beige shade).
I bought it to keep it in my purse for touch ups and as an undereye concealer.
The only downside is the price: being a super cheap brand all over the world, in my country it is sold 300% over its original price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by bianxster

It's the best! However, it's important to know how to blend it properly otherwise you'll end up having blotchy, uneven skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this!! I use it under my eyes with the elf foundation brush its great!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this! It's difficult to blend, slightly orange and highlights my flaws.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ely617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've only been able to use this to conceal a bruise on my leg. I can't use it on my face because I think it's too thick, and it's also a very odd orangey color. I think it's a very unnatural color and can't imagine it matching anyone's skin, but I guess if you blend it enough and apply a poweder foundation on top, the color can be managed. It's just like trying to blend an oil pastel crayon on my face, so I can't use it anywhere on my face without it looking cakey. It's not horrible as an eyeshadow base, but I think it's even to thick for that, and it doesn't have a sticky enough consistency, so I would rather use a cream eyeshadow over it any day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in fair and light. I like the lightest color best. I really like this stick but i didnt at first bc i was applying to much and it was hard to blend and thick. Now when i use it, i dab a bit of moisturizer on my finger than i swirl on top of stick then apply in dabs under eye or on blemish. Then use the dab and roll method and it blends so easily. If i swirl to much, its to much. U only need the teenyist bit. I sometimes dab a concealer brush and apply and spread/blend. I use a brush 4 blemishes but my ring finger for under eye. It helps warm up the product and spread it/blend into skin. I find it cover well. I have really dark undereye circles and it conceals well. I also use it as a base/primer for shadows. I really like how it evens out my viens in my eye area and it helps my shadows stay awhile. ( I also use elfs shadow primers the $1 and $3 which are AMAZING) I like this stick. I found i love their $3 studio line undereye concealer and highlighter, wow its amazing to me. I have dry skin so i prefer a liquid concealer! But i do use this from time to time. It is a little stick but its a product that a little goes a long way so it will last a long time! Its def worth $1. I will prob repurchase when i ever run out. I enjoy it. I find it creamy and it does its job! And ive bought other affordable concealers that are lousy so its def better than those!