August 23, 2014 | 1378 users online

Foundations - E.L.F. - All Over Cover Stick in Fair

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Juliabuszac

Okay.. I started out liking this product, for like a day. NO!! I sadly picked up 3 and this is the most cakiest feeling ever. It has a nice orange smell, but it feels so gross! my skin looks so uneven. Maybe i should try melitng it or something, but no. Hate it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I have both Fair & Light; I don't notice a huge difference between those 2 colors, but I wish they did come in a bigger container coz if they didn't use up so super quick I would def use them as my foundation (HG!!), even though I know they are cheap I still would use them up too quickly, so it's not cost effective, but I use these sticks for carrying in my purse (in a baggy in case the cap goes AWOL!!), & as a concealer for blemishes/under eyes/down middle of my always shiny nose. Luv that elf is a cruelty-free brand. I am a sucker for this cute packaging, it's very cute but practical but I would add a cap that "snaps" on when you put it back on if I could offer an improvement idea for the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For ONE dollar this is a steal! I use the All Over Cover Stick in Pink Lemonade for my cheeks, eyes, and lips. It has a deep rich pink color and it also smells really yummy!!! The only downside is that some of the shimmer will smear off if you rub your cheeks against something.

You can check out my review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Caitlynmaeg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Terrible product! Extremely hard to blend, sticks to dry patches and colour is awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by rosiebum

Like many other reviewers have said, I find this product quite hard to blend, and therefore end up using quite a lot of product. Even after moisturising and using a primer, this product still sticks to the dry areas around my nose and eyebrows and looks flaky, however the colour was a good match for my skin. As a concealer, it tended to cling to blemishes and didn't hide any redness. For £1.50, I would say definitely give it a try, as you may find a way to make it work for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by FabCo

I love this little stick foundation: orangy smell, soft texture, nice useful packaging, medium coverage, yellow undertones (rosy beige shade).
I bought it to keep it in my purse for touch ups and as an undereye concealer.
The only downside is the price: being a super cheap brand all over the world, in my country it is sold 300% over its original price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:04:00 AM More reviews by bianxster

It's the best! However, it's important to know how to blend it properly otherwise you'll end up having blotchy, uneven skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this!! I use it under my eyes with the elf foundation brush its great!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this! It's difficult to blend, slightly orange and highlights my flaws.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ely617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've only been able to use this to conceal a bruise on my leg. I can't use it on my face because I think it's too thick, and it's also a very odd orangey color. I think it's a very unnatural color and can't imagine it matching anyone's skin, but I guess if you blend it enough and apply a poweder foundation on top, the color can be managed. It's just like trying to blend an oil pastel crayon on my face, so I can't use it anywhere on my face without it looking cakey. It's not horrible as an eyeshadow base, but I think it's even to thick for that, and it doesn't have a sticky enough consistency, so I would rather use a cream eyeshadow over it any day.