September 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Powder - Raesin Images Transform powder foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by cstarks

Okay, I have to defend this product. I LOVE Raesin Images and I just don't understand these reviews. I have combination skin but have always had a hard time with makeup looking shiny on me, not lasting. I have tried so, so, so many make-ups. I have tried all of the mineral powders at Raesin Images and found them all to be great. Each formula is very different for different needs. For my skin type and needs, I really like the Transform, one of the only MMUs out there with no Mica. It covers great, looks natural, and lasts ALL day. It NEVER looks shiny- which is a miracle on me-REALLY. The color (Linen 2) is great and a little goes a long way so I feel the price is pretty reasonable. I use the Resurfacing Extreme primer under (translucent) and Oh my gosh is that stuff AMAZING! Also love the powder concealer (didn't care for the cream concealer however). I use the anti-aging redefined pressed powder for under eyes/temples and dry or flaky spots that need a little softer coverage. I love their blush as well. I haven't tried the liquid foundation and the eyeshadow is ok-but I'm hooked on Urban Decay (Naked).

While the makeup itself didn't get bad reviews on here, everyone has ripped on the customer service and website. Well, I get what everyone is saying about the website. But, if you are a serious skincare/makeup person like me, you won't mind the overload of info. They have a lot of products and give you great info on them. If you spend the time looking around and try some samples-which are not as bad as said...you won't regret it.

As for the customer service, I just don't get it. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with them and I have been using their products for over 3 years. My orders are always prompt and always have great free samples included. When I had questions about the products at first, the owner herself emailed me back several times and really was helpful and attentive. I had a problem with one of the links on the website once and emailed them to let them know and they gave me 20% off my next order. Last week, for the first time in 3 years, they sent me the wrong color powder by mistake and after emailing them, they told me to keep it and sent out the correct one immediately. I am not sure why my experiences have been so different but I really thing you guys are missing out. As I said the formulations are all VERY different so try some samples. I started with a kit that had several shades and types.

Update: They are under new ownership....reopening in the fall 2013. I really hope they don't change a thing, other than the website.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't actually get a chance to purchase from this company, but I decided to add this review as I can only access them online, as I am in Australia. I noticed the other reviewers had a similar experience to me with both the website and communication.

It is hands down the messiest and most confusing website I have ever been on- I became stressed within minutes as I just wanted to find the section for their mineral powder foundation and it's ingredients. I then e-mailed them, asking for their ingredients list for just the mineral powder, explaining that their website was very confusing and has so many distracting things on each page.... I received a response- not prompt, it took a few days... telling me which section to look ' on this page at the left'.

They couldn't even cut and paste me the ingredients list- I wasted time e-mailing them because they couldn't organize a comprehensive website, and they have the cheek to then tell me to go back on and hunt again, rather than just tell me!

I will not try this brand- I see others have had the same sort of experience with them, only worse!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

The poder foundation goes on pasty and dry. After using this stuff on my face it looked ghastly. I will never purchase from this line never again!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by rubycat

Raesin Images website is one of the worst I've ever seen. It's impossible to navigate and full of extraneous CRAP. They say that their info is there, but when clicking on the link it's not. Their "Customer Service" is ATTROCIOUS-they never answer emails in a timely manner, they promise things and don't deliver...literally. Steer clear of this company. There are MANY others out there who treat people with respect and professionalism. Raesin Images is FAR from that.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2007 5:43:00 AM More reviews by prettypopy

This mineral powder foundation is very interesting. The texture and color look great in the bag but when put on the skin it is awful. I receive samples at $2.00 each ( not FREE like the site claim on its front page) in tiny plastic baggies which were quite annoying because powder spilled all over the place. With many complaints the owner finally reduced barely anything there samples in zippy bags to $1.00. The makeup changes color within a few hour, it started streaking, and worse of all, it does not have good coverage, it didn't stay on like most of the other mineral makeup I have tried. One good thing about this cosmetic is at least it didn't make me break out. SHIPPING FEES were STEEP. One full jar of powder costs nearly $7.00 dollars just to ship! When actually shipping fee is less than a dollar and the envelope wrapping costs less than 50 CENTS . One tiny ziploc foundation sample costs $5.85 to ship! Compare with today's quick shipping, low fee, high quality, and fast service, I don't think this company can compete. For every one extra item I buy in addition to a whole size powder, shipping fee increases. It seems like the company is trying to make money out of shipping fees. CONTRARY to the scintillating FREE SAMPLES moving ads on the front of the website, there is absolutely NO FREEBIES on this website. It is actually very DISHONEST and MISLEADING to the consumers. Sample size actually costs $2.00 if you actually click on to the samples and add it to your shopping cart . This fee is ridiculous compare to so many mineral companies out there that give out free samples in nice little user friendly containers at very good shipping cost. These samples come in plastic bags which most of it scattered all over the floor upon first usage. Most other companies do not even add extra cost if you order more. For this company, the more you order, the more you will be penalized with higher shipping handling fees which cost them less than $2.00 to have the whole thing sent in a tiny envelope. I feel ripped off after ordering from here. I am disapointed in the quality, service, as well as shipping fees. I would not purchase this product again.