Vaseline Age-Redefining Hand Lotion with Collagen & Pro-Retinol

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Vaseline, you have failed in this department! I bought this for 50 cents at Big lots thinking it was a great deal for a seemingly great product. Not. The scent smells so rotten. The stench is so horrible I dreaded opening the bottle every time I used it. I saw no difference in the texture or my hands or how they felt. They just felt rough and nasty. It doesn't moisturize quite as well as I hoped. This lotion is not light rather it feels like thick liquid soap. It smells like medicine meets the local beach when it stinks. ladies, if you want a product that'll make your hands feel and look better, do not, and I repeat, do NOT look into this product.

on 6/26/2008 9:45:00 AM

I bought this on a whim because I was buying a vat of vaseline that I planned to use on my face at night after applying vitamin e oil (new skin regimen!). Vaseline has a couple different hand lotions, but the purple tube caught my eye. I've only used it for 3 days, but my hands feeling amazing! And I'm only applying it twice a day. They're silky smooth and I was worried about them starting to look aged, but those lines and roughness have smoothed away. Even my boyfriend noticed the difference.
I used to use eucerin, which felt good but I couldn't see as dramatic a difference as vaseline renewal. It absorbs much faster too, no greasiness. The full name of the lotion is "age-redefining hand lotion with collagen & pro-retinol."

****EDIT!!!!*** I don't think this lotion is so great anymore. The smell is nauseating and its just not THAT moisturizing. Eucerine is better. Won't be buying again. I may try another vaseline brand though.

on 2/2/2007 10:32:00 PM

I have been using this age redefining hand lotion for only two weeks and saw clear improvement of skin. also this lotion is very light and absorb super fast... definately will buy again