November 25, 2014 | 1888 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Forcintense Dosage Vita Ciment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Paradoxregina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is for seriously weakened hair. Fine, frizzy, horrible ends, tangling. If your hair is more normal you will not really see what this product does for your hair.

I have been using Redken products (protein shampoo/conditioner/cure+All Soft and CAT-spray) for a couple of years now, believing it was the best out there. Just lately I tried Shu Uemura, it's pricey, but I really like it. It works in a sophisticated not-in-your face way, compared to Redkens products. I'm trying to say that I have tried some high-quality products, so you have to be good to make me notice.

You have to use Foreintense a couple or three times in a row to really get the effects.

I have thin, fine, weakened hair witch I bleach from blonde to as close to white as you can. Usually I can not brush my hair without problems, the hair re-tangles and snags for every stroke, it's annoying and it tears out hairs. So I usually just go trough it with a comb when I put in conditioner.

Not any more. I went straight from my usual bleaching to Kerastase Forceintense. Felt normal, a little better than usual after the first one. Waited some days and washed hair and used the product again and I feel and see such a difference. My fine flyaway hair has some weight to it, nothing snags, it's shiny. It feels and looks like I just went to the salon and had my hair cut.

And I love the smell, and that is coming from someone who usually hates all flower-scents and anything strong. This is fresh and I do not mind that the scent stays in for close to two days.

I guess this is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by 1uella

I cannot believe I am writing a review about a hair product, but I am chuffed to say that this in conjunction with Avalon's Ferm Moisture Cream, really does actually work. I have very thick, curly but fine, dry hair (mixed race). It's very weak and dry, which is why I mixed those two products. I have so far used one of the three doses, which didn't feel like nearly enough product, but despite that I can say that this did make my hair feel different after rinsing out, it also felt gorgeous the next time it was washed.

Obviously the overall effect is down to the combination of the two products but I could tell the difference even before applying the other product, so I am pretty sure this worked. Definately be buying lots more Kerastase - After years of denying, I'm a believer!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After severely damaging my hair by colouring it 3 times in 2 weeks last spring I've been giving hair care a lot more thought than I did in the past. My hair is very fine, but usually in quite good condition despite highlighting or bleaching it more or less regularly for years. After the disaster I managed to undo quite a lot of the damage with a combination of Joico's K-pak series and products from Alterna and Philip Kingsley. When my K-pak Reconstructor ran out I decided to try something new and went for this.

This treatment comes individually packaged - 3 tubes of step 1 (forcinterne) and three tubes of step 2 (forcexterne.) I assume step 1 is the actual protein treatment and step 2 is more of a (silicony) conditioner. Each step is meant to be left in for 3-5 minutes.

The 15 ml tubes aren't a good fit for me - a whole tube is too much for my shoulder length hair, I tried that the first time I used it and my hair was very over-conditioned. half a tube feels like not quite enough of step 1 - still too much of step 2. I've finished this after using it once a week for a couple of months now and there's no further improvement to my hair than what I had already achieved with k-pak etc. The scent isn't bad but it's a bit overpowering and it lingers. After using this I always have to wash my hair the next day (usually wash it every 2 days) because my hair feels weighed down and starts looking greasy fast. It also seems to make my hair a bit staticky.

Conclusion: This is just not worth it for me. The packaging is impractical for my purposes and I don't love the results. My hair needs protein but not too much moisture so I need to be able to "tailor" the combo more. I'll be going back to K-pak reconstructor + hydrator which had more noticeable results or maybe try something from Redken's Extreme Series.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ufh1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I normally like Kerastase products, but will not buy this again.
(Got better result with K-PAK (Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor and Intense Hydrator).).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by barbeep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

This treatment is AMAZING! It is quite pricey but totally worth it. My hair was very very damaged and only after 1 use, I noticed a huge difference. I recommend if your hair is damaged! I think it is my HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just finished this programme, doing two tubes for three weeks. After the first and second use my hair felt very silky, healthy-looking, detangled and shiny. I was really thrilled with this immediate result. However, by the end of each week, the result would fade like with any other treatment I've tried. But after the third and last application my hair has stayed soft! This really shows you should do all three applications as described to get the full effect. After two washes (I wash every other day) my hair still feels great and silky. I haven't noticed a big difference with the breakage I already had, but honestly I don't believe any treatment can make that stop, the dead ends simply needs to be cut off. But it has made a huge difference in softness and texture. My hair is fine and recovering from a bad colouring and Forcintense suits it perfectly. Finally a treatment that's powerful and most importantly doesn't weigh my hair down. I will keep repurchasing this as a special treat when I can afford it and rotate it with Masque Age Recharge.
As with all the other Kerastase products I've tried, I'm very pleased with this. Seems to be the only brand that never disappoints me and always delivers GREAT results. I'm done searching for the perfect products, Kerastase beats everything else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special about this, it just felt like another conditioner. I prefer how the masque intense works or any mask form kerastase than this.
Wont be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

I bought this the other week but wanted to use the first one on the night of a party I had, so I did- and boy do I love it!

I used the whole first tube on my hair, massaged it in, combed it through, and left it for five minutes. Once that one was rinsed off, I did exactly the same for tube 2. I could immediately feel the difference as I was rinsing the treatment off, but never got too excited.

I towel dried my hair, then added a drop of the ciment thermique product to my hair, and let it dry naturally for about 10 minutes. I was so excited to get the hairdryer on it! ha! Sad I know- but simple things. Well, the difference was noticeable straight away. Usually, I blow dry my hair roughly, then run the straighteners over it, and the difference when I just blow dried my hair was crazy! It was so soft, silky and shiny. Then, once i ran the straigheteners over each section- oh maaan!!! The difference was lovely. My hair felt light, soft and looked lovely. My boyfriend noticed the condition immediately! I would have liked to use the Kerastase Shampoo in conjunction with this, but only had Loreal Series expert- but, it still looked fab! I really do believe though, if you use Kerastase in conjunction with each other, that is when you see the full potential!!

I am not too sure when I am meant to use the other treatments. I assume it is once a week, which is what I will be doing. I know some people have said they use half a bottle at a time, as it is expensive, and I can understand their point of view, but, I think you get maximum benefit following it how you should. At the party most people said ‘What have you done to your hair?’ when all I could reply was ‘Washed it’.

I am so going to purchase one of these a month. Even if I have to live off beans on toast forever. At least I will have nice hair!!!

If you are thinking of buying this, there is only one answer to your thoughts. BUY IT!!!!!! BUY IT!!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by lovelyPINKx

I was very satisfied with this product. My hair was really fried and dry, especially since I dyed it and did other chemical processes to it. My hair is a bit wavy, so that made my hair drier and frizzy. This treatment really improved my hair, making my hair softer and healthier. I only wouldn't by this again though, since I got a hair cut recently that got most of the dead ends off. I think you should only use this if your hair is extremely damaged and needs repair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very good treatment for damaged hair. My hair is not so fried but it is fine and dyed.
I never managed to grow my hair long (I have a neck long square bob) because the ends always get to damanged they break.
But i want to try now - to get it longer - and I need to pamper my hair the best I can.
So I am using all the Kerastase line: Bain de Force shampoo, Vita Ciment masque and I just needed to complete the line with the intensive treatment.
So far so good.
I am not screming to the miracle...the treatment leaves your hair very hydrated, soft, manageable and better looking.
I am a bit bothered to have the two steps - 5 minutes the first tube, rinse and then 5 mins the second tube.
This means I can do it only when I have time i.e. in the evening or on weekends - not on mornings, so I happen to use it "spot" and not three times in a row as it should be required.
I have noticed, though, this is right just after you use the treatment; if you skip once - like I do as I do not have the time to this always - your hair looks excatly as before. I.e. it's good but I do not see improvement in the long run, it's an immediate effect.
However it's a good treatment - pricey of course, but if u need your hair to look gorgeous, go for it, as it delivers results (as I said, immediate results, not so much on the long run).