September 30, 2014 | 1091 users online

Gels/Soaps - Victoria's Secret - Sweet Temptation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 5:30:00 AM More reviews by saccatscan

Oh how I love this fragrance! VS discontinued it and I've purchased it on ebay. Guys will actually come up to me and say how good I smell! I use the lotion as well. I wish they'd bring it back. Gotta look for another fragrance that blends so well with my body chemistry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Sweet Temptation is a very girly young scent, like pineapple and Mr. Bubbles. It's a lot of fun as a shower gel or body wash, so I enjoy this particular product. I have to say that the formulation is quite drying compared to other shower gels which clean just as well, so this is not for winter. It does make lots of lather and might even make a good bubble bath, though there's a bubble bath too. I'd like this more if it were packaged in a squeeze tube, but I love the candy colours and sparkly gold caps and atomizers of VS Secret Garden Collection stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2007 2:40:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I am writing this review for the Sweet Temptation shower gel, not the cream. I really love this scent. Sweet Temptation has always been high on my list, and after using this shower gel today, it definitly is still one of my favorites! Yes, it's very sweet, tart-like but so very sexy. It just lathers great, moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling ever so fresh and clean. It really lasts on my skin more then some of the other scents from Victoria Secret. Of course when you layer this with the body splash and silkening body lotion, you're in for a real treat. This makes it last so much longer. I apply this in the early morning, and before bed I can still smell Sweet Temptation. I am just in love with this scent and will for sure being repurchasing. I have already bought this scent several times before, and always find myself reaching for it again while I am shopping! Great scent for any age, and any kind of girl. I reccomend this scent for Valentine's Day. You've got to try this. It's sexy in a cute little bottle! :) One of my all time favorites, even though I pretty much LOVE all the garden collection.