August 20, 2014 | 1064 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Medicated

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't hate it but I don't love it! The scent is okay but it can be a bit to medically if that makes sense. The taste is kind of nasty but it actually really works! It makes my lips feel tingly and refreshed but not super tingly that is going to make my lips burn. It also really helps my chapped lips! My lips feel plumper and a lot better! I usually use it in the winter time or when I'm really sick! Overall I would buy it again but to those people who are allergic to scents, I recommend to skip it though but still try it cuz you never know! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using Chapstick SPF 15 for so long that I can't remember a time when I didn't. This goes on right after I've brushed my teeth in the morning, or before any time that I'm going to wear lipstick or gloss because very few of my lipcolours contain sunscreen. It's shine free, moisturising with a slightly waxy finish and makes a perfect base for lip colour, without altering the texture or shade of your colour product.
Used alone and applied generously, it's waxy enough to keep your lips well protected from the elements.
I don't go out in the daytime without wearing this and usually have at least two on the go at any time, and a few more stashed away.
Chapstick SPF 15 is like toothpaste for me...one of life's essentials that you don't spend any time thinking about, but can't do without.
I'm sure that this product has something to do with the fact that my full lips haven't diminished with age (I'm in my 50s).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mayanaah

Revolutionary. I have struggled with severely chapped lips my entire life and NOTHING has ever worked. This Chapstick completely healed my lips. Life-changing for me. I don't even recognize my lips – they're beautiful thanks to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by NancyChance

I am ADDICTED to this stuff. No, really. I think I have a problem and should probably seek professional help because I cannot stop using this stuff! Whenever I buy it I basically work my way through the whole tube in less than a week. Then my lips need more! I should probably just save my money and buy stock in Chapstick instead!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by dhawan

This one time I used a fax wash to remove pimples but it got on my lips making them really dry chapped and they hurt, people easily noticed that there was something wring with them and told that I had a cold sore. As soon as I used this product they felt relieved and went back to normal in 2 days and saved my life otherwise I use to keep my head down when and talked and it hurt to even eat food but once I ran out I tried a different product that made this happen to my lips again but this time the medicated Chapstick didn't help so I that confused me :/

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by SkierGirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Okay, I am what you would call a die-hard skier, and ALWAYS needing lip balm of some sort throughout the winter (when I say ALWAYS, I mean like, every 20 minutes). I am a HUGE fan of Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, so when I forgot my lip balm at home, I bought this one to help me survive the day. It didn't help my lips at all, but soothed the lip enough to get rid of that wicked annoying chapped feeling. I have never really liked Chapstick for anything more than their variety of flavors and inexpensiveness, and all I find it good for is summer and indoor wear. This one isn't any better than any other Chapstick, but for the same price, why not get it?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For just over $1 this stuff rules. Easily as good as lip balms 10 times the price. Will repurchase forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by blackmagick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Pretty cheap, but just like every other lip treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Josefa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the positive reviews here, I decided to purchase this product for my severely dry lips. I had issue with dryness, peeling, cracking, flaking, etc. for many, many years. I've pretty much tried everything, to no avail. Well, within three weeks, Chapstick medicated has corrected the problem. I have soft, smooth lips with none of the other problems that I experienced previously. I only use it two to three times/day. Great stuff and very inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Kumichan24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Okay, so let's say......My lips practically get dry the absolute FASTEST in my school. Seriously. One girl told me that Burt's Bees would work....It REALLY DIDN'T. eos Sphere balms and Lush's Whipstick seemed to make my lips worse.....And now, I was almost out of free spending money, so I just bought whatever I reached for first ((Seriously, I just went to CVS, closed my eyes, and picked)) And this was the one I picked. It works SO well. Most people said it was only a dollar, but it was 2 dollars for me.....but seriously, only 2 dollars for THIS?! Totally repurchasing~!