Chapstick Medicated

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Camphor (1%) (External Analgesic), Menthol (0.6%) (External Analgesic), Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant), Phenol (0.5%) (External Analgesic) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Propionate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Fragrance, Isopropyl Lanolate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Phenyl Methicone, Propylparaben, Waxes

on 3/22/2015 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I prefer the moisturizing one in the darker blue packaging, but I've purchased this if the other is not in stock. If you have super dry lips, I highly recommend this one.

on 3/16/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Chapstick Medicated is terrific!!!! I have tried many products as a base for lipstick and none perform as well as Chapstick Medicated. It works on several different issues for me.

1) It is an excellent base for lipstick - I always use it lightly under my lipstick
2) It keeps your lips soft and moist (no more dry chapped lips)
3) I use it alone at night before going to bed - it helps keep my lips soft & moist
4) It prevents cold sores on the lips (for those who are prone to cold sores)

You can spend a fortune more on lip primers but none will be as good as Chapstick Medicated.

on 1/6/2015 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

When my lips are peeling, red, burning, swollen, dry, or cracked for any reason this balm is my best fix. It gives me immediate relief from symptoms and within a day or two my lips are back to normal. I keep one of these with me at all times. It is cooling, moisturizing, and pain relieving. I only use it when I need it, however, because of the menthol. I don't use this constantly if my lips are in good condition. Great product, highly recommended.

on 1/5/2015 12:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this lip balm. It's my go-to lip balm when my lips are chapped, flaking, and sore. I get chapped lips in col weather, hot weather, when stressed, basically all the time. One coat of this on my lips instantly makes them feel soothed. And usually within 20 minutes I can already feel the healing effects that it has. I have about 10 of these saved up, just in case it gets discontinued one day. It's super cheap, a great value and a must-have for anyone with extremely chapped lips.
Only downside is the smell, but it's faint and fades after a while.

on 1/1/2015 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i have really dry, cracky lips (probably because i dont drink as much water as i should! but im working on that haha) and this is my HOLY GRAIL LIP BALM!!! i picked mine up for 1 from tesco and though it would just be a regular ok lip blam, but i was so wrong, is amazing! one swipe and my lips are hydrated enough to wear matte lipstick without feeling dry!
i have about 6 of these now, in every bag and pocket!

I am on Accutane and my lips are incredibly dry, chapped and will bleed without good lip products. This is the Chapstick you must purchase if you have dry chapped lips, or want to prevent them in the first place. Do not look any further as the testimonials on this site are accurate!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't hate it but I don't love it! The scent is okay but it can be a bit to medically if that makes sense. The taste is kind of nasty but it actually really works! It makes my lips feel tingly and refreshed but not super tingly that is going to make my lips burn. It also really helps my chapped lips! My lips feel plumper and a lot better! I usually use it in the winter time or when I'm really sick! Overall I would buy it again but to those people who are allergic to scents, I recommend to skip it though but still try it cuz you never know! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

on 1/10/2014 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've been using Chapstick SPF 15 for so long that I can't remember a time when I didn't. This goes on right after I've brushed my teeth in the morning, or before any time that I'm going to wear lipstick or gloss because very few of my lipcolours contain sunscreen. It's shine free, moisturising with a slightly waxy finish and makes a perfect base for lip colour, without altering the texture or shade of your colour product.
Used alone and applied generously, it's waxy enough to keep your lips well protected from the elements.
I don't go out in the daytime without wearing this and usually have at least two on the go at any time, and a few more stashed away.
Chapstick SPF 15 is like toothpaste for of life's essentials that you don't spend any time thinking about, but can't do without.
I'm sure that this product has something to do with the fact that my full lips haven't diminished with age (I'm in my 50s).

on 10/5/2013 7:58:00 PM

Revolutionary. I have struggled with severely chapped lips my entire life and NOTHING has ever worked. This Chapstick completely healed my lips. Life-changing for me. I don't even recognize my lips – they're beautiful thanks to this!

on 8/22/2013 9:00:00 PM

I am ADDICTED to this stuff. No, really. I think I have a problem and should probably seek professional help because I cannot stop using this stuff! Whenever I buy it I basically work my way through the whole tube in less than a week. Then my lips need more! I should probably just save my money and buy stock in Chapstick instead!

Popular Lip Treatments