November 24, 2014 | 1617 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Express Finish Touch of Taupe

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased this at a Dollar Tree, and I have to say that I'm in love with this particular taupe nail polish. It's opaque, applies like a dream, and dries quickly. Plus, it's one of the few taupe-colored polishes that doesn't lean lavender on my nails.

Only cons I'd say are that it's a discontinued product and I'm not too sure how long it'll last before it starts to chip.

Overall, if you find it, buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by peppermintgirl

This color is great for toenails when you don't want plain toenails but you don't want red either. It is a nice change from the french manicure or nude shades. It is a nice neutral color and compliments my skin. It makes my toenails look fresh and clean. Two coats are all you need to a great looking set of nails or toes. The staying power is great and dries super fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 1:57:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shade, it's such a pretty taupe shade with a soft touch of shimmer. I used to wear it all the time a while back. It was the only shade that I liked on my nails. It drys super fast and lasts for a long time on my nails without chipping off. Rave from me!