Maybelline Express Finish Touch of Taupe

on 10/23/2012 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Purchased this at a Dollar Tree, and I have to say that I'm in love with this particular taupe nail polish. It's opaque, applies like a dream, and dries quickly. Plus, it's one of the few taupe-colored polishes that doesn't lean lavender on my nails.

Only cons I'd say are that it's a discontinued product and I'm not too sure how long it'll last before it starts to chip.

Overall, if you find it, buy it.

This color is great for toenails when you don't want plain toenails but you don't want red either. It is a nice change from the french manicure or nude shades. It is a nice neutral color and compliments my skin. It makes my toenails look fresh and clean. Two coats are all you need to a great looking set of nails or toes. The staying power is great and dries super fast.

on 1/31/2003 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this shade, it's such a pretty taupe shade with a soft touch of shimmer. I used to wear it all the time a while back. It was the only shade that I liked on my nails. It drys super fast and lasts for a long time on my nails without chipping off. Rave from me!

Popular Polishes