April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Bouquet

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by contrariwhys

When I first saw the color in person I was disappointed. It looked darker (and almost purplely) than I thought it was and I figured it wouldn't work with my pale skin. I was wrong! As some people have stated in reviews below it is subtle and (at least for me) it doesn't come off as muddy. I like the fact that it is matte. It blends as a very natural slightly flushed look. I've had trouble finding a flattering blush that doesn't overpower my face. I've got irish skin with a very round face so it's a challenge. If you have those issues give this blush a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 7:33:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm so sad EDM is discontinuing this since I got a sample of it the other day and have fallen in love. It is a very light, matte pinkish brown that lends a subtle, sunkissed look to my pale face and because it is so light not even me, with my pale face and heavy hand can overdo it. I'm always a bit worried when I apply blush since I have a tendency to look like a clown if I'm not careful. With this one I'm confident the result will be perfect every time.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by sunny35

I got a sample of this but on my NC 25 skin, it barely showed up. It finally appeared after I'd put on several heavy layers, but by then my cheeks looked ashy. I usually love EDM blushes and deal with the messy packaging because they're so pretty. This one wasn't worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

meh, too pale, even on my fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by KSAkemi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my new favorite blushes! Be warned, this is a blush that will work for fair-skinned people only. It's a beautiful light muted pink leaning towards the cool side. If you have trouble with blushes turning orange than this one may work for you. This is a perfect blush for a subtle natural look, great for everyday. I'm not very good at blush application yet and I never find myself applying to much of this, you can't really go wrong. I Love it, but I can see how this would not work for someone with a darker skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 2:54:00 AM More reviews by hauteconfusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like to use it as an eyeshadow when I do very neutral, natural looks. A wash of this on the lid with a muted raspberry in the crease, a greyish-brown in the outer corner and MAC's blanc type as a highlight. Very pretty.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by purplepaulina

This blush is like a brownish, light plum color. When I apply it on my cheeks it looks like I applied dirt. I really wanted to like this color but it wasn't work out for me. I won't buy this one again.

Edit: The EDM Company has changed very much the last few months. Their customer service is horrible and their products have changed. I use to love this company, but now I don't want anything to do with them due to the treatment of some of their most loyal customers. There are way better mineral companies out there. I won't ever purchase anything from them. I am done with EDM.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Angie7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush barely shows up on my skin tone and it looks muddy instead of pink on me. It seems like the very fair people have reviewed it well, but even for fair medium like myself I think it may be too light and ashy looking. Also, are the EDM blushes consistent in their color? Some people with darker skin have reviewed it quite well and then others are claiming it is ashy. Not sure....

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by CTP

I'm a NC37. This blush doesn't show up as much on my skin.

However, whenever I do my bestfriend's makeup, it shows up on her skintone. She's a few shades lighter than I am. Also, when I apply it, it goes on lightly. So, it's good for a 'natural' blush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2008 7:29:00 AM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I believe the website said my skin tone would go with this (golden medium). It does not show up on me at all. After I apply way too much I end up looking ashy.

Would not buy again.