October 1, 2014 | 1876 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Daydream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to purchase this blush based on the descriptions here. I didn't want anything too bright, too peachy, too red. I was very surprised when I received it - it looked like a light-toned matte bronzer.
The color does actually sort of "morph" as another reviewer mentioned, and it seemed to do the same thing for me as it did for her - on the skin it is a nice warm earthy color with a hint of pink. Very pretty. However, I do have to build it up a bit for it to appear on my skin and once I get the desired color, it's lovely. I usually wear the multi-tasking neutral semi-matte base, for reference.
Oh, and don't go by the picture of the product here or the one on the EM website. Too dark and too light, respectively!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by lindadomini

This is a great alternative to a pink. I would describe it as having some "coral accents" even though it says light brown with pink accents. I use another EM blush (Weekend Getaway) for the spring/summer months when I just want a hint of color but I love Daydream for the fall/winter months when you need more color in your skin... I'm light and I only get lighter in the darker seasons. This gives me some visible color (not like I-was-a-kid-playing-in-my-mother's- makeup horrific kind of way). Weekend Getaway is more like the youthful, subtle flush while Daydream is the more sophisticated I'm-a-lady-who-knows-her-makeup-well kind of blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Kaspari13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought a sample of this blush with one of my orders from EM. The product description on the website says, "a very light brown matte blush with pink highlights." I thought this was an accurate description. What I loved about this blush is:

- it was very natural-looking on my light complexion
- the pink highlights were very soft and would compliment most complexions with warm undertones
- a little goes a long way, so it will last a long time
- it is versitile. Because of the brown tones, I've used it similarly to a bronzer, I've used it as an eye shadow, and I've mixed it with clear lipgloss for a peachy pink lip color.

CON;
- The packaging was really quite bad. I purchased the sample size, so there was no sifter and it was difficult to get the right amount of blush without spilling everywhere.

Even though the packaging was inconvenient, the color of the blush is fantastic. I would buy this product again, this time in the full size with the sifter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I was given this product - which tells you that I would never have chosen it on my own. Dusty pink meets brown...yawn...boring. But when I tried it on I was really surprised. Its probably one of the most natural looking blushes I've ever worn, it matches my natural flush color perfectly so you really cant tell if its blush at all (well unless you really pile it on!) I still dont think its a very exciting color, and I probably wont wear it everyday but for times when you really want to look natural or do your makeup quickly this is the ticket.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

The color of this blush on EDM website is not a direct match with what you receive in person. On the website, the blush has more of a light-brown shade with a somewhat pinkish undertone. In person, the color is more of a neutral, sandy brown shade. And, as a result, you have to be careful not to end up with straight up brown cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush of ALL time. I'm Asian and I find that a lot of products (ehhem Nars Orgasm) that are AMAZING on others truly look terrible on me. This is a fantastic dusty pink that really complements my skin tone. I don't really like to have pink/rosy cheeks, but i do like having color. I bought this awhile ago and am just about running out and have noticed that EM did change their packaging. I hope it's better than the one I have, because this stuff creates a mess for sure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

It doesn't do a thing on my face. I'm a NC20-25.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by evabigman

This is my favorite blush from any brand. I always wear this when I don't know what else to wear and I'm never disappointed. It just seems to go with everything. It's not a sparkly blush but seems to provide just the right amount of sheen. Plus, EDM puts so much product into a package I don't think I'll ever run out--EVER!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SBMD

Love this blush! It's a perfect combination of bisque and peach with a hint of pink that looks subtle and polished on my LLL, NC-20 skin. As EDM is discontinuing this shade, I purchased a large size that should last me a few years. EDIT: I am seeing little bumps. I will have to limit my use and am moving down the lippies to a 3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to love this blush. But it is too easy to get a dirty or muddy look with this. It is a light tan shade with a little bit of peach/pink, and it has a subtle glow. Update: I have fallen in love with this one again. It is great for contouring, and looks so good when used light handed. Very nice with a blush layered over it :-) Five lippies it gets now, and a big YES when it comes to repurchasing! But i have a full size of it, so that is not going to be soon.