July 22, 2014 | 2390 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyelash and Brow Wand

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by xonicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this wand on a daily basis when I do my eyebrows. I don't use on my eyelashes, because my eyes are sensitive, and easily irritated. It's a dollar, you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that this wand is only 1 dollar. The value is unbeatable, truly.

I like that it is great at separating your lashes and cleanup is very easy. I always make sure that I have this in my makeup box at home.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by anabanj

LOVE IT! You know when you keep applying coats of mascara to get your eyelashes longer but then you realized the last coat you just applied was just too much and now they're super clumpy? And you go through them again with the mascara wand to try to fix it but then they get even clumpier? Well I brush through them with this wand and it takes off all of the extra mascara and separates them. It's perfect and it saves me because otherwise I'd have to remove my makeup and start again. It's only $1, you can't go wrong!
And I liked how it came in a cute little clear plastic container! I saved it so I can store a couple of eyeshadow brushes in it when i'm travelling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I've had this little guy for a few years now and it's still going strong! I use it everyday to groom my brows before and after applying my brow product. You cannot beat this for the price, quality and functionality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by karabasheva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing! Absolutely love this for my brows and also for my lashes, after I have applied mascara. Already bought two of these and if they break, I would definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by hpunkinway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fine tool, don't get me wrong, but for this price, you could buy twenty on Ebay. I use these not only to comb my eyebrows occasionally, but also to clean my hummingbird feeders (not with the same tool).

I just think that you are spending too much for what you get. This is probably how ELF makes up for profit margin that might slightly be lost on other products, so at least buy one or two, I'd say.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by wongo2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's an okay brush it's basically a mascara brush on a stick. It's good at separating brow hairs but it's not amazing. The reason why I would buy it again is that it's so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by SerinaLee

I wouldn't really recommend to use this on your eyelashes. The wand is too big for it and it hurted when i tried using it on the lashes.
It is WONDERFUL for the brows though. I use it to comb them and sorta shape it and they turn out great. This is also like what, 99 cents? I love it.

Only problem i had was i had cotton balls on the counter and the wand fell on it and some cotton stuck to it and i can't get it out :( but it still works fine i guess.
Overall, i would recommend this to a friend and buy it again.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a good, basic tool to have in your kit. I haven't used it on my lashes yet, but I can see that it would work well. I've been using it on my brows before giving them a tidy-up. For the price you can't go wrong. Nothing fancy, yet does the trick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Nanaisbeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There's nothing really to this brush, its a wand that can be used on the lashes and brows as the title states. This brush does not have the best construction; mines bent into a right angle but I bent it back vertically. The brush is extremely cheap and at $1 you can afford to buy a couple.