April 16, 2014 | 1932 users online

Eyes - Becca - creme eye color in Rose Gold

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2007 4:57:00 PM More reviews by northender

Like its name suggests, this is a pale pinky-gold cream shadow. I'm NC45, GGG/DDD, and rose gold gives my lids a warm & slightly shimmery sheen - not really rose or gold but pretty nonetheless. Add some black cake liner and red lipstick and you've got instant glam. Nice solid little case with a gorgeous mirror - too small to really be very useful but crystal clear. This is a nice & basic shadow with high-quality subtle shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 3:14:00 AM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite HG creme shadow! Rose Gold is a perfect blend of gold with a hint of rose to make it look really neutral. It's not metallic like Quartz (another good color) but shimmery and understated. It's super easy to throw on and go or if I'm feeling more creative I set powder shadows or Jewel Dusts into it but my favorite look is with the line and Illuminate pencils. I line with the liner side (heavy on the top because it will be blended out) then color the entire lid with the Illuminate (also run it around the inner eye if it's not one of the glitter ones but sometimes I do if I'm careful). With the creme shadow brush I get a good amount of Rose Gold on the brush and begin to blend the lid completely (really mellows out the glitter liners like Madagascar and Capri) and then use whatever product is left on the brush from crease to brow. To finish I run some Rose Gold under my lower lash line and reapply the liner to the top lash line. It may sound complicated but it is fast to do and I get tons of compliments on this look. I'm so glad I took a random chance with an SA during a phone order, Rose Gold is my everyday, basic, go to creme shadow. If you want an even more neutral nude creme try Bronze Gold, very pretty and no shimmer in that one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Becca creme eye colours as an eye shadow base. Rose Gold goes on more subtle on my NC30 complexion than it looks in the pan and is slightly warmer than Quartz, which was peachy pink with a slight silvery finish. I wish that Rose Gold was slightly *more* gold than rose so it could show up more, but instead it looks really natural and is hardly detectable on my lids unless I layer it. I think Quartz is still my go-to shade although this one is nice too, which is the only reason why I wouldn't repurchase this particular shade.