E.L.F. Blush Brush

Price: $

on 12/27/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ok im not an expert but i do know how to apply blush and this brush does not do it! i have sensitive skin and it hurts yes it hurts! but the main problem for me is that the blush seems to stay in only one area after you apply and in order to spread it in a better way you have to use your fingers cause that works better than this brush. I bought it only because it was so cheap i will never buy anything from this line again.

on 8/24/2012 1:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Surprisingly, I love this brush. Coming from having nothing but more expensive brushes, this one surprised me. It works great for the bronzer I use (keep in mind i am very light skinned and apply things with a LIGHT hand). This works great for ME, but if you have a blush that needs to be packed on or darker skin, it may not be the brush for you.

on 10/30/2011 9:31:00 AM

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews. I guess I like to put blush on lighter than most people cause I think this picks up the perfect amount of product for a quick swipe on each cheekbone. I use my fingers to use a liquid highlighter so never tried this for contouring.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A deff. Miss on E.L.F. 's behalf. Would not rebuy. To thin not dence enough.

on 10/21/2011 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I honestly hate this brush with a passion. It wasn't till later in my makeup addiction that I discovered E.L.F. cosmetics. I love many of their products, but this didn't really cut it doe me. It hurt to put blush on my cheeks, I know it's only $1 but a lot of the products in the essential line are good quality, just not this one. I also have sensitive skin so I feel like it contributed to this problem. Wouldn't recommend this product, try going for the studio line brushes for $2 more and much better quality.

on 7/27/2011 10:00:00 PM

I absolutely love this brush. I only wish there was more fullness to it.

on 2/8/2011 5:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This might not be the softest of brushes but mine is soft enough and it picks up just the right amount of pigment for me (which is not too much, I rather build up the pigmentation if that's the look I'm going for). As with a lot of ELF products, quality seems to vary a lot, and mine is totally ok. I have no need to find an expensive replacement for this.

on 2/4/2011 10:26:00 PM

it felt a bit harsh on the skin at first, but with the right technice is good for getting just a tiny bit of blush on :)

on 12/11/2010 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Dont like it.

on 12/6/2010 12:36:00 AM

Streaky, cheap material, and hurts my skin.

Popular Makeup Brushes