November 23, 2014 | 2051 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Tom Ford The Sunbronzer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2007 2:39:00 AM More reviews by chloeism21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I love Tom Ford's collections for Estee Lauder, and I new that if I did not purchase this bronzer this year, I would regret it. I always wear MAC bronzer in Golden or Refined Golden (the color from this year's summer collection in limited edition packaging), so I prefer my bronzer to be more on the golden side-and this color is less golden. I tried it on in my local Saks Fifth Avenue, and it looked very natural, so I went back the following day and purchased it. I said I would buy it again, because next year there will probably be another Tom Ford summer collection, so I will probably purchase that version as well. I get too easily sucked into these limited edition bronze colored products in fancy packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Happyy

I have tried a lot of bronzers from the most expensive to drugstore brands and this one wins hands down! It gives the most natural color I have ever seen from a bronzer. Too bad it's a LE but it's so huge it will last a long time. Wicked expensive but worth the investment. I use this with the Tom Ford Face glow and it's perfection. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant believe nobody has reviewed this fabulous bronzer. It hands down beats any other bronzer i own (Laguna, Bronzerush etc) ... its is golden and slightly shimmery and NOT orange or dirty at all.
Its in a cute retro turquoise blue and gold compact that looks re-fillable but as this colour was LE i guess i wont have much luck getting it again. Shame, its brilliant!