October 25, 2014 | 2027 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Drammatica-Tokidoki LE

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by BeachPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Packaging is so cute, got it off ebay for a cheap price, and the color is adorable, I love the smashbox tokidoki LE products, I have several, but I dont find myself reaching for this gloss often...so I wouldnt buy it again, if you want it you might still be able to get it on ebay for a cheap price

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

I've probably waited the longest to get my hands on this. It's been a long time. I fell in love with the Tokidoki for Smashbox line the moment I saw it, but never seemed to get my hands on it. I've finally got Drammatica from a lovely swapper and it's nothing like I've expected. Really nice coral color, love it. But I HATE the lipstick-like smell. This is why I barely use lipsticks, because most of them have that typical lipstick smell, which I hate. And another thing, it doesn't last very long. I expected more since it's Smashbox and their lipglosses have never let me down, except this one and the lippies from the Wicked Lovely collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Veebum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I cannot begin to say how much I love this gloss - it's now become my fave, and I'll be sad when it's finished and can buy it no longer.
The colour is just fantastic - I'm lightly tanned, and really gives my olive skin a boost with the frosted pink.
The smell is great too, and for me, it does not dry out my lips. One of the best glosses I've ever tried!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by eternalstarangel

Like the other reviews said, the product does seem to dry out my lips, unlike every other smashbox lipgloss i own (this might be because I bought this tube off ebay though) The color itself is amazing, and I don't think it's as bright as everyone seems to think it is, though I don't use a lot of this stuff at once. I love the little brush applicator, as I tend to prefer brushes over sponges, and the packaging is super cute. I would buy this again simply because of the lovely color and cute packaging, though I definitely wouldn't use this stuff every day

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 12:59:00 AM More reviews by hicupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I loved the packaging (i'm such a sucker!). However, I'm not disappointed! (This is a really bright pink, and I tried it on right after I washed off all of my makeup and looked pretty pale, and it looked pretty ridiculous. But then I put it on w/ makeup and applied it lightly and it looked good. ) The texture is nice, and it's not as sticky as MAC lipglass (or VS Beauty Rush, for that matter!). I would think that this color looks better on tan/darker skin, or if you were to pair it with less dramatic blush or eyeshadow.

I have so many glosses, so I probably wouldn't buy this again, but I will use it while I have it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2007 3:56:00 AM More reviews by icedcooly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a very bright coral pink lipgloss which is really dramatic on the lips. texture is sticky and slightly drying. it doesn't suit me at all as i have rather thick lips as it is, and it makes my lips look huge - not sexy at all. i purchased it cos of the gorgeous packaging and i thought i'd try to break out of my neutrals and pinks lipglosses and lipsticks habit, but i suppose this was not the product to do it with. i wouldn't recommend it for anyone who doesn't like bold lip colours. on the positive side though, you do get a lot of product for the price. (i got it on sale on the smashbox website).

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2007 10:32:00 AM More reviews by HorrorChick86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i was so excited to get this and dolcissima in a swap, but unfortuantley this shade makes me look like a 4 year old with mom's lipstick on..........too pigmented and bright for me :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2007 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Oneirix

I have to admit, I'm a huge tokidoki fan, and a sucker for anything with awesome/adorable art. I was a little late in the game (the limited edition stuff is going pretty fast at this point), but the gloss is still pretty easy to find. After putting the drammatica gloss on, it's fairly obvious why it's called "dramatic;" the color really pops! It's a little difficult to get used to at first, but once you do, you don't want to go back to neutral shades. For texture, I prefer Lancome gloss, but who can deny such a pretty package?

Edit: Removed one lippie because this stuff actually dries out my lips a little bit. :( Still really cute, and I definitely love wearing it, but it's certainly not the best out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by barbinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just received my lip gloss today, and when I first put it on I was surprised at how BRIGHT the color is, and how strongly pigmented. I have extremely fair skin, so when I first saw Drammatica on me I thought "Oh no, it's garish!" But I have found that as the day goes on and the more I get used to the bright color, the more I like it. When I saw my boyfriend at lunch today, he told me "Your lip gloss is poppin'!" (you know the song), so that's cool. The people at Smashbox (their online makeup artist) told me this color would definitely look good on pale skin, because although it is bright, it is a nice cool colored coral. I would be afraid to combine this bright color with anything other than neutrals on the eyes. They didn't name the lip gloss 'drammatica' without a reason - it's definitely dramatic, but can be toned down if you blot a little excess off. I bought mine on Ebay for about $12 total, and you get a lot of lip gloss for your money, and of course who can resist the cutesy anime characters. One other thing, I asked Smashbox when this LE will stop becoming available, and she told me that they've already stopped making it, so when the quantities run down it'll be gone for good. That will take about a month or so. I suggest not waiting if you want this! It's a great quality gloss that has pretty good staying power and juicy shine. I'm really starting to love it more and more.