August 31, 2014 | 1058 users online

Lipstick - New York Color - Ultra Moist Wear Chiffon

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by LovesMakeup515

This Lipstick was gorgeous don't get me wrong its just the color was unbelievably bright and shimmery that you couldn't where it without dark lip gloss! I would not buy this product again but if you love a shimmery pink then there you go!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by smolinski15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I probably would not buy this product again. The color was so faint and came out so frosty. It was not for me. But if you want a light pink that shimmers then this is perfect for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was very frosty. Its a cool toned pink that doesn't look good on my warm skin tone. Due to the ''ultra moist'' of this it takes a lot of layers to get any color. it glides too much. i really like this lipstick for layering on top of other lipsticks though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Azaelia11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I usually love N.Y.C lipsticks but this one was really light and adds a huge shine to my lips and makes them look like a really light silver, not my cup of tea. haha I also didn't like how it doesn't go all the way back down into the stick, so you always nik pieces off the cap when you use it, and i've used it a few times, sometimes even under some other lipsticks to lighten them or add a glossy effect. I wouldn't get this again though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a pale, frosty pink. It is way too sheer on my lips and just gives them a frosty gloss appearance. I will try the other colors in this series, but I will not be repurchasing this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by TongueTied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first lipstick I have ever bought! I tried it on, and it is this beautiful shimmery frost-like pink. It flattered my lips and skin tone and it looked great! I don't know what the other people are talking about, mine smelled like fruit and candy or cupcakes! It is very moisturizing and tastes great! It does need reapplication a lot though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by vampyvicki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Normally, I love NYC lipsticks. I have tried the Ultra Moist lipsticks in Petal and Violet Shine and thought they were amazing. Unfortunately, Chiffon did not do anything for me except make me look like I had silver lips. I purchased this lipstick online so didn't get to see the shade in person before buying it. Big mistake. Chiffon is pale, pale pink with with way too much silver frost. Also, the packaging isn't the best. The lipstick doesn't go all the way down in the tube so it's easy to nick it with the cap. Pigmentation really isn't that good yet somehow it still manages to look horrendous. I suppose someone with very light, maybe NW15, skin can pull this shade off but anyone else, no. For reference, I have NC 25/30 skin. If you're looking for a frosty light pink that can work for light to medium skin tones, get this lipstick in the shade Petal instead. That color is much more natural looking. I will probably just use Chiffon in the center of my lips to add dimension and make my lips look fuller or use it as a cream highlighter on my cheekbones. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

If your looking for a very verry frosty pink, you'll love this. I'm not one for frosty lipsticks but I figured id give this a try. It was cheap enough to the point where it doesn't bother me that I bought it and don't like it. The packaging is ugly. So plain and boring but this is nyc were talking about so you get your moneys worth. Overall won't be repurchasing. It collects dust at the bottom of my makeup bag.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I was expecting a kind of Lady Gaga pink from this lipstick, since it sure looked like it at first. However, I don't really like the result this gave me. It is extremely frosty and very sheer. You cannot get a good color payoff out of this lipstick, unless you want your lips to look like they've been in a cryogenic freezer for several hours. The staying power isn't good- it comes off very quickly. Also, the packaging and quality of it is super cheap- that explains the 99 cent price tag. These are not the best $1 lipsticks out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by paulinawatson

when i first saw the product i thought it would be a soft pigmented light pink, but when i put it on it my lips looked like a disco ball, i hated it at first but now i found a way to work with it, i just put powder over my lips first then put the lipstick on top and that made it look more wearable, but still really frosty. he packaging annoys me cuz the cap is really hard to take off and the product dosnt go all the way down so i chipped it a little when taking off the cap. On the good side, its very moisturizing, i dont mind the smell but the staying power is horrible, it moves around right befoe my eyes when i apply it infront of the mirror. I'm obviously gonna use it since i already bought it but i will not repurchase, i'm not that angry cuz it was only 2$ and this was kinda predictable, but if ths was like 10 or 6$ i'd scream!