August 21, 2014 | 1308 users online

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by kneena

oops

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2005 5:53:00 AM More reviews by filmgal66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had this product for a while before giving it away or throwing it away, I don't remember. Although very pretty in the cube, the lavenderish color just didn't do anything for me. It gave my lips a slightly bluish tinge and it was quite sticky. I've got an olive complexion, so this is probably better on very fair girls with blue eyes. It was too bad because it smelled great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2002 6:05:00 PM More reviews by glossiest81

I bought this product in a kit from sephora.com. It was a set of 4 lipgloss cubes. Being all pearly shades, it included Haze (soft lavender), Blur (iridescent cotton candy), Angel (light pink), and Icky (light orangy-peachy). I liked all 4 colors, but Haze is the best. It looks very pretty with a natural soft brownish cocoa lip pencil. I used Caboodles "brownie", also a good product. The only thing I didn't like very much was the packaging. It looks cute but if you leave it stored with your other makeup, it will sometimes slowly leak out the oil from the lipgloss, leaving your makeup case all sticky. This problem is easily solved by leaving your cubes by themselves and not knocked around by other things.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2002 12:43:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lilac color. I liked the lasting ability and it wasn't overly sticky.