Jordana Kohl Kajal Eyeliner- Espresso

Price: $

on 7/9/2008 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't think I'll ever buy another eyeliner so long as this product is on the market!!! It's the equivalent of MAC and Stila kohl eyeliners and is a fraction of the price. Espresso is a lovely, richly pigmented brown that I use to fill my eyebrows as well as eyeliner. Perfect for use for a brown smokey eye. The formula is soooo soft and creamy! Even on my NW45 skin it shows up and looks wonderful and lasts all day!

on 3/8/2008 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Great drug store product that performs beautifully. A deep, but not too dark, warm brown kohl pencil with a lovely smudgy texture. If you're looking for something that gives a very fine, sharp definition, this isn't it, the pencil is far to soft - but I use this to quickly give a soft, bold look without the mess of a true kohl powder.

Its easy to find this product (Walgreens) & mindbogglingly cheap for the quality (I think I paid $3 for two last time I purchased). If like me you go through kohl fairly quickly, this is a great pencil to have on hand.

(This kohl pencil also comes in lots of other colors which are also worth checking out if you like this one or want a different color in this kind of pencil).

on 12/31/2007 7:55:00 PM

Jordana eyeliners are a dream, particularly for women of a certain age (40+). They're cheap and most importantly, very easy to put on--no tugging or pulling involved. I just purchased the Espresso: it's a very rich, creamy color. Far superior to eyeliners found in department stores that cost over $20!

on 1/29/2007 2:45:00 PM

This is a dark, creamy brown, looks good on and was really cheap.