April 20, 2014 | 1447 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Hydrating Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Ethana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This toner does its job perfectly as what the bottle says. The only downside is the smell. Its kind of too strong but meh, it doesnt stay too long on the skin so I think its okay for people with sensitive skin. I have been using this toner for over a year and my first bottle still hasnt run out yet so Im kind of doubting its effectiveness and since I dont want my skin to react over an "expired" product, I just use this specially only for when Im shaving my facial hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by poofio

So for those looking for a toner to wipe away any excess makeup, dirt, residue and what not, this is probably not the toner for you. Instead of a water, refreshing type toner before moisturizer, this has the texture of a watered down moisturizer, which is what would be the typical Korean toner.

My first application of this toner, I thought it was a cleansing toner so I used a cotton pad and swiped it over my face. I don't really suggest that method because it wastes a lot of product and adds to the sticky feeling to the face. While it does end up feeling a bit tacky on the face, it drys down to a smoother finish. I think it may be better to apply to the face w/ fingers because this is essentially a moisturizer as you are leaving it on your face vs. using it to wipe off excess dirt like a regular toner.

Overall I wouldn't buy it again. It wasn't really what I was looking for per se. I might even return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by ishara

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this toner. I am not a fan of the spray toners which seem to be the rage now. I like a toner that finishes off the cleansing process and this does a perfect job. It cleans off the remaining grime and does not dry my skin which is so important now. I have used witch hazel and rose water as a toner for years and now find it too drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Crazycatlady91

I love this toner! It's light on my skin, removes most of my foundation and eye make up. Not bad in price. I've used the cleanser, toner and moisturiser now for about 8/10 weeks and it has really cleared up my spots. I'd recommend the Vitamin E range! Just stick with it for at least 6 weeks, washing your face twice daily with the products. It even calmed down the redness of my scarring!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by JuneFaithful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used Clinique before using this toner. I'd say that I prefer Clinique so it doesn't make me feel sticky on my face but smell of the body shop toner is much better. I don't feel clean on my face like when I use Clinique. I'd not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by kelvinnelson

sticky and weird feeling on my skin. bodyshop is all about marketing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by fasab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is EASILY, eassssilyyyy my favorite toner I've ever used. The reason I know it's my favorite - because it is the only toner I've ever noticed a difference after each use. Do you know that tight-skin feeling after cleansing? Toner usually adds a slightly more drying affect - this one is like a moisturizer. It is simply incredible. It makes your skin SO soft, so radiant. The Vitamin E does wonders for skin problems. I will never stop using this stuff, ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by bluedestructionx

I use multiple toners interchangeably especially when I've waited too long to put moisturizer on after washing my face. This one hydrates my face but doesn't really do anything more than that which I'm fine with so I'd purchase it again if I'm running out. I've never used it to remove extra traces of makeup as many people seem to do with toners so I can't testify for that.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by toetbeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Be careful!

This toner said it is alcohol free and hyderate skin but it truly does dry up my skin after the frist time i used it.
My skin is normal to dry type and it is not allergic to any ingredients in vitamin e hyderating toner but after using it, my skin turns into extremely dry. in addition, this toner even darken my skin tone

One more thing that make i totally hate this toner is that: "benzyl alcohol"- one of its ingredients- it is one kind of alcohol and it does not moisturize at all

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this toner! It removes any dirt and make up, and I feel that it's much more moisturizing than the one my beautician recommended. You might find it expensive at first, but a single bottle can last you a very long time - you only need a small amount to cover your face. Will definitely repurchase.. In fact I've stocked up on this for their Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale!