The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Amazing!

Despite not having the most 'attractive' scent it really is a lovely toner. I use this morning and night and it doesnt give me any irritation or redness (like the TBS aloe toner did)
It is clear & just slightly thicker than a water consistency but i wouldnt call it a cream or gel toner if that makes sense...

Over all a really nice product and worth the money for something that feels hydrating and not irritating

on 4/2/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I breakout from everything, it's insane trying to find products that work for my skin. This stuff has been amazing. It's hydrating and takes the rest of my makeup off. I haven't had any issues and my skin is completely happy since using it, will definitely repurchase. Priced ok at $14, usually eligible for the buy 2 get 1 free (or buy 3 get 3 free). A little goes a long way with this stuff as well.

I bought a small pack from the body shop which included:
Toner, cream cleaners, night and day cream all from the vitamin e range.

I'm halfway through the toner and I must say its not like other toners, it's almost like a gel but not heavy at all. Doesn't tighten my pores or make my skin super dry. It's beautiful.
I'll definitely purchase once we reach winter time as this product is perfect.

on 1/27/2015 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is pretty darn good. I bought this range of facial wash, toner, moisture serum, vitam e Aqua boost and eye cream. This toner is best of all. It cleans my skin, takes out the dirt, and doesn't dry it out.

There are days when I just wash my face with plain water and just use the toner on its own. It's a good compliment for the vitamin e facial wash which is so creamy that it is hard to work to a lather. So much so that I doubt it cleans the pores in my face. This toner makes up for it though.

on 1/24/2015 10:45:00 AM

lovely moisturizing and calming toner. quite thick. smells great. works well for my dry/combination skin.

I really enjoyed using this toner. It's a lovely thick, almost gel like consistency that feels very refreshing on the skin. However, the Vitamin E line hated my skin and irritated it terribly. I d not recommend this line if you have sensitive or easily irritated skin.

on 7/16/2014 3:56:00 AM

Adequately cleans off any leftover traces of cleanser, dirt, and/or makeup
Definitely hydrating as promised and only that (no pore control)
Quite moisturizing
Refreshing
Great for dry skin, normal skin, and combination skin
Maybe even good for oily skin, especially one that is dehydrated (bf has oily skin. I forced it on him and he was actually pleased by the results)

$13 - bottle says 6.7 o.z./ 200 ml (what it always has been), but the website says 7o.z. for some reason.

Packaging is simple, nothing fancy, but nothing ugly either. It's a pop-open cap, so it's not too travel-friendly (fear of it popping open and spilling).

Scent: light, not overwhelming. Fades quickly.
______________________________________________
Product Description: A hydrating toner that removes traces of cleanser, dirt and make-up without drying the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple and refreshed. It leaves a velvety feel on the skin

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Diglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Farnesol.

on 6/17/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Brought the Body Shop Vitamin E sample bag which contain Moisture Cream, Nourishing Night Cream, Toner & facial cleanser plus the bag.

Once I finished up my sample size, I knew I wanted to purchase the full size ($16.95 AUD).

This toner definitely doesn't tighten your pores (may not be suited for those who seek acne treatment) but it does leave the skin feeling hydrated and according to the description on the label, "prep the skin for moisture".

I'm using this only through the Winter season where my skin require a little extra moisture and so far, I'm seeing average result of my skin appearing healthy & not dull at all.

on 6/1/2014 9:39:00 PM

I have combo skin type. I have a different toner that I use to take off leftover makeup after cleanser. I mostly use this toner as an essence since it's bit thicker than a normal toner. But I really like that about this toner! I just put a drop onto the palm of my hands and pad it onto my face and neck. It really hydrates my skin, especially perfect in cold winters. It might be too much to those who have oily skin though. The price and packaging are great as well!

on 2/5/2014 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This toner does its job perfectly as what the bottle says. The only downside is the smell. Its kind of too strong but meh, it doesnt stay too long on the skin so I think its okay for people with sensitive skin. I have been using this toner for over a year and my first bottle still hasnt run out yet so Im kind of doubting its effectiveness and since I dont want my skin to react over an "expired" product, I just use this specially only for when Im shaving my facial hair.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products