October 22, 2014 | 1991 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Little Pink Book

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2009 3:32:00 AM More reviews by anne_v

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Generally, I don't care for this palette. It gets REALLY messy, doesn't seem hygienic. I hated the concealers, and they got eyeshadow dust in them pretty soon, which rendered them unfit to use. I like the eyeshadows over all, but they are a bit too shimmery. I LOVE the blush, I would love to find out what color it is so I can repurchase it. Didn't care for the lipglosses, although the pink was a pretty color, and the liners didn't do much for me either. Over all, the only thing I would repurchase was the blush. This palette was not worth it's price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by xbonsaitreex

i bought this product on ebay for a fairly resonable price (about 11$) so i am reviewing it from the price point...this is a great product with a great concept i love the two shimmer eyshadows they make my eyes look so pretty when i dont want to fuss too much with alot of makeup. the blush is an absolute must for me i wear it nearly everyday and find the slight shimmer looks beautiful in light..the concealers work well for a quick touch up such as under eye circles..however i gave this product a 4 because i find myself never using the brow liner or eye liner i think that is just a personal preference though because the product quality is great in all aspects

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i like the concept of everything under one palette... this has 2 mini concealers you can custom blend. Only gripe is the pan is so so tiny you cant use fingers or will get concealer under your nails. The blusher is tiny also, peachy with shimmer but true to be too frosty. More like a highlighter powder. The brow powders are a good combi- dark and light brown. The eyeliners are black based one been matte and the other one is so pretty with silver glitters in it. The 3 eyeshadows are vanilla, pale pink and soft brown. Goes on smooth and pigmented, lasting too. The 2 glosses are the same shade from my Mini Summer Lover been pink and apricot. Overall a good portable palette and cos of the size, so pans are a bit too small understandably.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ilovenoise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally love Too Face makeup, and these pallets are usually awesome. Didn't so much care for this one though. The blush is too light and shimmery, the eyeshadow doesn't last long enough, i'm not big on gloss anymore.. and the concealer isn't the right shade. It's super cute though, if I dug on the colors I would totally buy something like this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2007 3:41:00 AM More reviews by obsessed098

Let's start with the basics. This is a mini makeup pallete around 3 in x 6 in and about 1 cm thick. The packaging is adorable. A pink magnetic snap book (like their Quickie Chronicles) that holds 2 concealers, a blush, 2 liners, 2 brow powders, 3 eyeshadows, and 2 lip glosses. Oh, and don't forget the brow/shadow applicator which is very cute, but cheap.

Concealers: 2 shades; light yellow beige and a deeper golden olive. This would work for girls who are light-med skin. I'm yellow-toned NC30/35 and these work perfectly. The more orange of the two is perfect for undereye circles. I find that these are med coverage with good lasting power on my oily skin. No breakout so far. They are easy to blend if you work fast. Make sure you moisturize, or it can look cakey.

Blush: This is a light bubblegum pink color with shimmer. I don't like it because it's too frosty. The feel is smooth and velvety against the skin. I use it as an eyeshadow instead.

Powder eyeliners: One matte black and one deep grey with shimmer. These are pigmented! They are smooth and of good quality. I use my own brush, because the applicator included is too flimsy for eyelining.

Brow powders: One med brown and a light taupe. I use the slanted brush side of the applicator to apply and it gets the job done when I'm rushing. The light blonde color is worthless to me as barely shows up on my skin on its own. I use it to correct any eyelining mistakes. The med brown is alright, but I have to mix it with the matte black liner to get my brow shade because the brown is too light on it's own. The only downside to this pallete is the lack of brow wax.

Eyeshadows: A light vanilla color with shimmer and glitter, a softer light pink, and my fav of all, a bronzy brown with a slight sheen to it. The vanilla color is good for highlighting but I don't like the glitter in it. The rose is alright as a wash. The bronze is beautiful as contour or lining. These are pretty smooth and very soft, minus the vanilla shade which is kinda gritty due to the glitter.

Lips: One pink shade and one light orange/nude. The pink is a med hot pink with shimmer and has minimal coverage. It just gives shine to my lips. The nude makes my lips lighter and has the same shimmer. They're both creamy with a thick consistency. Average lasting power. No taste/odor.

Overall, I'd repurchase, but only if it was on sale. This was not worth the $30 I paid for. It's cute and more of a novelty item than anything. If you're a makeup junkie like me, it's worth collecting. continued >>