Jordana 120- Lilac Frost

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Jordana lipsticks are nice. They come in a huge variety of colors and have 3 formulas: SHEER, REGULAR (this one has the largest color selection and comes in CREAMS and FROSTS) and MATTE. The SHEER formula is the least drying (although I don't think these lippies are really sheer). The REGULAR and MATTE formulas are drying, so using a lipbalm underneath is a must. These lippies do have a fragrance. It's rather light, but can be unpleasant to some. The newer MATTE lippies have a better fragrance, sort of like vanilla. The packaging looks cheap, but it's also convenient, since the cap is clear (makes finding a certain color easy) and closes tightly, making these purse safe. The price of these lippies is also a big plus, they're dirt cheap.
LILAC FROST is from the REGULAR fromula and it's a FROST. It's a medium frosty lilac. It's cool toned. I'm a LLL and find this lippie challenging to wear, I think it makes my skin appear darker. I'm not a fan of this one, but I think it could look pretty on PPP with cool complexions. It could also work if you're going for the MOD look. Won't repurchase this one.