November 27, 2014 | 964 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - 019- Crimson

rated 2.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 11:28:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Jordana lipsticks are nice. They come in a huge variety of colors and have 3 formulas: SHEER, REGULAR (this one has the largest color selection and comes in CREAMS and FROSTS) and MATTE. The SHEER formula is the least drying. Both REGULAR and MATTE formulas are drying, so using a lipbalm underneath is a must. These lippies have fragrance. It's rather light, but can be unpleasant to some. The newer MATTE lippies smell better, like vanilla. The packaging looks cheap, but it's convenient. The cap is clear (makes finding a certain color easy) and closes tightly, making these purse safe. The price of these lippies is also a big plus. They're dirt cheap.
CRIMSON is from the REGULAR formula and it's a CREAM. It's a strawberry red that goes on sheer. It's cool toned. The sheerness makes it great for those not really into red lipstick. I'm LLL/MMM and it looks a bit bright on me. I would say that anyone with cool coloring can wear this one. Unfortunately it turns pink on me as it starts wearing off. That's why I changed my rating from 4 to 2 lippies and won't be repurchasing.