October 23, 2014 | 906 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Matte- Nude

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just a basic pink nude. Nothing special. This one is from their matte line. I put that I wouldn't repurchase only because I love a little more colorful lipstick and I have other favorites. But this one definitely has it's place. It is good for a dramatic eye or a conservative look. It is just too plain for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mochaallure

I think I have found my holy grail pink neutral.I line my lips with a brown liner and put this baby on and its like whoa. I love it.Added bonus it was only a $1.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by atbmeg

I love this lipstick, it is a great nude color. Has a pinkish hue to it, but I put it on lightly with lip gloss and it is gorgeous. Only paid 1.00 for it because the prices for these Jordana products are extremely inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Missdawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this product and I lovvee it! Its one of my favorite lippies of all time. Its the perfect color nude, slightly pink but not anything OTT. Its perfect when I am wearing a heavy eye. It indeed is matte, but since I love gloss I always slap a coat on over it. This is an awesome product for ANY price. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by tristinbrittany

This is one of my favs. I have tried a ton of nudes and this is the most natural. As the reviewer before said it doesnt have a tone. Its just neutral. Try it! You wont be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Jordana lipsticks are nice. They come in a huge variety of colors and 3 formulas: SHEER, REGULAR (this one has the largest color selection and comes in CREAM and FROST finishes) and MATTE. The SHEER formula is the least drying, but REGULAR and MATTE are dry, so using a lipbalm underneath is a must. These lippies do have fragrance, but it's rather light, although some people could find it unpleasant. The newer MATTE lippies have a better fragrance, they smell like vanilla. The packaging of these lippies looks cheap, but it's convenient. The cap is clear (which makes finding a particular color easy) and closes tightly, making these purse safe. The price of these lippies is also a big plus, since they are dirt cheap.
MATTE NUDE is from the MATTE formula. It's a great beige color that doesn't have any pink, orange, coral or brown to it. It's neither warm nor cool. It's one of my favorites as it lets me play up my eyes. I think this would look great on anyone. I plan to repurchase. EDIT: I've been using this lipstick a lot lately and I've realized it does have a pink tone to it. It's a pinky beige color, very pretty, very flattering on me (NW15-20ish), but I think it could work for most skin tones.