Jordana 28-Grape

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/10/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Okay...true confessions...I am a little addicted to Jordana lipsticks. They smell so freaking good I want to eat them and they are so creamy...so yummy! The cost is amazing for the product 1.49. I could have any lipstick I wanted but I would be just as happy with these cheap Lippies because they are not cheaply made..onto the lip color here..this is a soft purple almost dusky dark lilac. Really, really gorgeous especially on cool toned skin. I am extremely happy with this purchase! You can pick these up at Jordana.com or Kmart.

on 7/22/2014 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a nice berry pinky-mauve shade. I wear this almost everyday. I've bought this about 3 times already and I still can't get enough. I'm a mac NW47 for reference.

on 9/4/2012 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I have what I guess is my first official "haul" from Cherry Culture; all Jordana products. I will review each item as I try them out. I have discovered that I do best with cream formulas that are a bit sheer as I have small, lined lips. This lipstick suits me very well: creamy, not terribly opaque, but not too sheer, either. The shade is a gentle purple--definitely cool-toned, and not too deep or bright. Gosh it's pretty. There is a faint grape smell or something like that, which I could live without, but it's not overpowering. This isn't the most durable lip product, but not many products last all that long in real life and real wear. I can live with that, since this product was so inexpensive. I ordered 3 regular (that is, not matte) lipsticks in the less expensive line (with the silver tube)--the other two are much more pigmented and a bit heavier in texture, so it appears that different colors/finishes have slightly different textures and levels of creaminess or opacity. This is kind of the purple I've been looking for, for a long time. Very happy.

on 9/30/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bought this product on a whim at a bodega. Went back and bought 3 more...for 1.29 you can't beat it! The perfect pinkie-berry shade. Very creamy, and stays on excellent. Great when you want a more subtle lip for strong eye makeup. The fruity smell is wonderful compared to the plasticky taste most inexpensive lipsticks have. I have been very please with Jordana in general.

on 1/13/2011 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I just love this lipstick! It is my go to lipstick and even when I stray away from it when i dig it up in my purse and give it a go I once again reminded of why i LOVE this lipstick so much.
-Color: Its not in your face over the top, but not boring either, imo its a nice mauvey pink
-Product: this lipstick last exceptionally long on my lips and is so creamy that it doesn't dry out my lips
-Price: Cheap! cost me 3 bucks at my local grocery store
-Packaging: no matter what the cover does not come off no matter how much it shifts up and down my purse even when it drops. Also because of its clear cap it makes it easier for me to find instead of my uncap recap lipstick shade finding routine.

I am definitely repurchasing this lipstick as soon as I run out.

:)))

on 4/28/2010 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE Grape. Seriously, it's divine!
A deep rose berry cream that applies very smoothly and creamily and can be layered for more intensity. It does tend a little bit cool, but I'm a very yellow, medium warm skin tone and it looks great on me. My best friend is a very pale, pink toned blonde with green eyes and it looks fab on her too. Lasts really well, has very good pigmentation and smells great - it has a wonderful fresh watermelon scent (which normally I don't even like, but this is fine!) and all for $3NZD.
Will definitely buy again.

on 1/27/2007 10:51:00 PM

Jordana lipsticks are nice. They come in a huge variety of colors and have 3 formulas:SHEER, REGULAR (this one has the largest color selection and comes in CREAMS and FROSTS) and MATTE. SHEER is the least drying, but REGULAR and MATTE are dry, so using a lipbalm underneath is a must. These lippies are fragranced, but the fragrance is rather light, although it could be unpleasant to some. The packaging looks cheap but is convenient. The cap is clear, so finding a specific color is easy, and it closes tightly, making these lippies purse safe. Another big plus is the price, they are dirt cheap.
GRAPE is from the REGULAR formula and is a CREAM. The color is a lovely medium berryish mauve. It's more of a cool color. I'm a LLL/MMM and I love it. I've gotten several complements when wearing this lippie. I think it would look good on anyone that likes to wear cool lipsticks. I would repurchse.

Popular Lipsticks