NYX NYX 129 Beige

3.9

on 4/13/2014 5:29:00 AM

Love this more than Mac Lipglass, and its 1/3 of the price. So that is great. The color payoff is good, I still do not know why this is named beige, it is definitely a soft pink. The smell is atrocious, but I can deal with it. You can only smell it while applying. Nothing bad to say other than the smell!

I bought this on sale at Ulta because i am lipgloss/balm junkie and i love it. It isnt biege color at all but a nice pinky color. Nothing dramatic. I do like the applicator but for some reason EVERY SINGLE TIME i put the brush back in the tube it and twist it closed it pushes the product up and out. Makes a huge mess and i have to wipe it down with a napkin. Color good, smells ok...tube crappy!

on 1/5/2011 6:14:00 PM

The color isn't beige, but a nice soft pink. The smell is terrible and I agree with others, it does smell like cough syrup *gag.

Its very glossy but does not stay on your lips. After an hour of wearing, there was plenty of shine but no color.

The price is ok as is the packaging. I won't buy this product again because of the smell though.

on 1/5/2011 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I bought this based on the color through the packaging. Good thing I didn't go by the name. This is definitely not a beige. The pink is so pretty. It just might replace all my nude lipsticks.

on 8/25/2010 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's a Pink lip gloss with a matte finish. I absolutely hate the smell i have the impression that i can tasted, smell like a cold medicine. Don't like the applicator it's a bit stiff, i'd like it better if it was a brush kind of applicator and it SET on every single line on your lips

on 3/24/2009 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Weird name for this gloss considering it's not beige??!! Actually, it's a very nice opaque pink--IMO very close to MAC's partial pink from the cremesheen collection. It's smooth, has no glitter/sparkles and smells great. Would buy as long as it's made!

on 7/26/2008 10:49:00 AM

It's a good color but really nothing unique or special. I like Natural much, much better. There are so many other beautiful colors in this line that I wouldn't buy this particular one again. I still like the product very much though!

on 1/27/2007 10:13:00 PM

This color isn't really beige. It's more of a medium pink color. It's not shimmery like other NYX glosses, but it is creamy and has a nice scent. The color looks good on me and I would buy it again.

Popular Lip Glosses