October 25, 2014 | 1861 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - NYX 127 Pink Frost

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Im glad their warning consumers of the frosty look it leaves on the lips in the name itself. Its a lighttt opaque pink with silver microglitter that looks plain old silver on my lips. Its electrifying, in a not so good way even when used on top of lipstick just in the center of my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lizax93

i love this product so much i could marry it! ive been on the hunt for a nude gloss and discovered NARS turkish delight...too bad it was $24. then i found a dupe for it in victorias secret called "innocent" for $13 which was still a little pricey for a lipgloss. then i found NYX pink frost at ulta for only $4! it works just as good as turkish delight. its my new favorite lipgloss and im DEFINETLY going to keep repurchasing it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Pixiesweet

I bought this lip gloss because kandee Johnson on youtube raves about it. its name is what the lipgloss color is really like its a frosty pink. It not sticky it is just the wrong color for me on my skin tone i am washed out because its to white. I much prefer the color salsa which a warmer pink. The packaging is unique and cute with the bow on top of the lid and the simplicity is great but the wand is to large. You pull it out and swipe it on your botton lip and sooo much product is there and i would much rather have a smaller wand and dip it in the tube more times so i can have just the right amount of product for my size lips and not too much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I generally really like NYX lipglosses. They are usually a relatively nice quality, are long lasting and have a nice texture, they are also very opaque.

Im not a huge fan of this shade of lipgloss. It's great for when i want to go all out and do super pale lips and dark eyes for a lady gaga-ish look when i go clubing, or if i apply it just to the centre of my lower lip, and then smoosh my lips together it can be worn more sheer.

I wouldn't buy this again though because i find it just a little bit too silvery for my fair skin tone, and i would prefer a bit more of a peach hint to it.

A relatively good gloss though

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: pale baby pink w/shimmer

Pros: pigmented, creamy, not sticky, long-lasting

Cons: frosty

Comments: This is a very frosty baby pink, which is why I don't care for it. It's difficult to wear on its own without it looking unflattering. This is something you would have to add a dab of when paired with a lipstick, which isn't worth buying at all if I'll get very little use out of.

Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap and was super excited! This was my first NYX gloss, but i was disappointed. This gloss just did not work for me. It didnt agree with my skin tone. Im a medium slight warm toned gal and this just made me look sick lol, it looked very chalky on me. Probably just best for fair/light skin tones. I will say however, i gave it a 4 because it wasnt sticky watsoever, it smelled delish and the price is very inexpensive. And also from what one of the MAUers said below, it comes with more product than MAC, so it definietly deserves a 4. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NYX glosses are my favorite. If you are looking for a pale blue toned pink this is the perfect gloss. If you have never used a NYX gloss, I highly recommend trying them. They have a smooth, not sticky texture, smell delicious, and have a super high shine. I prefer these over mac and they are about half the price with more product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by MsSnow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The texture and scent are nice, however, the color is complete bubble gum - entirely too frosty and way too pink!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is nice! i RIS from a lovely lady! its like a pinky milky shade. looks great over nudes/pinky/peachy nude lipsticks.. i wouldn't wear it alone though only over a l/s. the packaging is cute i find the bow on the top was cute =] overall great NYX product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by cSquaredFactotum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i like this product, but it's a little too frosty for me (yes, i know it's meant to be frosty, which is why i'm not docking lippies because of it). my mum gave this too me after buying it and hating it and i like it because it's pale and i wear a lot of dark makeup on my eyes and have very pigmented lips. i like putting it under a nude lip stick (revlon soft nude) to give a nude, shimmery lip. like it, but will probably replace it with one less frosty.