Bourjois Effet 3D Cocktails Lip Gloss in Cassis Tropical 26

on 12/26/2011 4:38:00 PM

I love this gloss - it's a super glossy sheer berry that looks amazing with smoky reddish purple toned eyeshadows. It looks awesome with berry or green toned clothes also. It has just the right amount of pigment and is the perfect shade of berry - not too purpley. I'm so sad this was discontinued :(

I would definitely rebuy this product. I used to have a Red Earth many years ago which I finished completely (a triumph when so many of us MUAers have billions of cosmetics - ok I wasn't an addict then) in this same colour but I can't find RE where I live now.

It looks cherry red in the tube but glides on transparent with the slightest red tinge. This one has no shimmer and is clear. This is best for a natural lip look that is slightly reddish and not pinkish.

I love this and am so glad I found this! My first Bourjois lipgloss was #34 and I am going to keep collecting them. Love them!

I don't suppose this lasts the whole day, but then again, it's lip gloss! I haven't seen a lip gloss that lasts the whole day anyway.

on 2/15/2008 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is just amazing. The colour is so amazing...its so natural and bright! I think this is a SE but I bought it on frangrance direct. Love the package too, its all red.

on 1/27/2007 2:58:00 AM

this is a sheer berry color with high shine gloss! and best of all it didnt feel sticky at all,
and usually most lip glosses dry out after a while n dry my lips out and i cant wait to take em off n just put on some lipbalm. but this stuff is great!

My lips felt soft while i had this on and after i took it off. I didnt want to wash it off at the end of the day coz its such a pretty color and it barely felt like i had lipgloss on.the wand is a small brush whish is great for proper application.
amazing 3D effet.