August 22, 2014 | 1076 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Young Sexy Lovely

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by CherryTinsel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous perfume that I've used as a go-to and an allrounder for years now. It's soft and sweet and a little bit fruity - it's for a bubbly personality, I think. The name is a little bit silly, but I guess you can't win on all fronts with it. It's soft and mild enough to wear during the daytime, but serious and just musky enough to wear at nighttime on dates or out with friends.

The only real complaint about it is it never seems to last quite long enough for me, but I don't mind reapplying. It's a gorgeous fragrance that will never be out of style for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by jeanjeantata

this fragance has been with me for years! absolutely love this. it is sweet and much girly. i combined this with ysl parisienne on most days.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by thepickledegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't find this perfume in stores anymore so I don't know if it is discontinued! I wore this perfume for 3 years and I found it perfect for every occasion. It was light enough for day use, but it was also musky enough for evening use. For some reason, the smell reminds me of leather and I have never noticed that in any other perfume. I also found this perfume to be light yet musky at the same time. 1 spritz was potent enough for me and the scent would last all day. This is not the type of perfume that people will be able to smell as soon as you enter a room. I find this perfume very similar to YSL Parisienne. However, Parisienne is more fruity and does not have the "leathery" note.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by inglv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

1st time I got this perfume from my mom who brought me for my bday present. It was very exclusive for teenager before but I still use it till now.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ohtin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smelled better when I tried it at the store than it did when I used it to go out. I mean, I got compliments using it, but I was disappointed in it. It was too fruity than what it was when I first tried it and the staying power isnt that great. I think they discontinued this too, I haven't seen it anywhere for quite a while now.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by indiebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The first bottle i had bought was an anniversary addition i loved. Someone else loved it so much they stole it.

So i purchased another bottle thinking it was my signature scent. It was difficult to find so had to buy it and bring it home. I couldn't believe it. I had a terrible headache from a spray. Far too sweet the 2nd time around. It seemed like the sweetness killed the fresh flowery perfume i bought the first time around.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 3:47:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I generally love this scent, the only thing I hate about it is that it fades way too quick, and it is actually really hard to rebuy now. It is a very nice floral scent, which always reminds me of spring, the scent is not too strong, and it is very inexpensive which is unusual for YSL.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I like this scent with the notes of redcurrant, magnolia, musk and amber. It's sweet smelling but not in an overtly cloying way. The dry down is a bit disappointing...as there's not much really going on. I do have to reapply often to maintain the fragrance. I wouldn't repurchase, but will enjoy using this 2.5 oz. up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Crump360

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Soft and flirty floral. I really like this scent! But it is fairly hard to find now.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 8:21:00 AM More reviews by CloClo

I bought this product at the airport, as I always buy a nice fragrance for going away. This was the one I liked the most.

I found it was light and easy to wear. However, it is more of a spring/summer smell, and doesn't seem right in the winter.

The smell does not last too well, although it does linger on the skin for ages. Sounds weird, but basically what I am trying to say if that it wouldn't be noticeable unless close up.

I don't know whether I will repurchase, simply because I like trying out new perfumes. However I would definitely consider it.