April 19, 2014 | 1674 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - 313 Pink Forever

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by cguillau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay color but the worst formula ever! This polish streaks BIG TIME!!! The price is good, but who cares when it streaks so bad and wears off in two days. Pure junk...too bad I purchased this polish in five different colors. What a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

I love the color for sure but not the formula.
It takes more effort to make it look opaque and even (I am not a novice for applying polishes and want my nails to look nice) Revlon, OPI and Essie are my favorite ones.
I have Coral Island from Sinful Colors, that one performs better than Pink 4ever in my opinion. With topcoat, this one doesn't last as long and takes so long to dry.
I have tried to apply this on different days, finally tossed it away after losing my patience.
Great color, I will look for this color in other lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by jcaywaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In love with this color!! My favourite pink that I own... sort of like a bubblegum pink! Great formula, easy to apply. 1 coat is enough. Lasts for ages! All round, amazing nail polish. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love thispolish...its like a bubblegum pink<3
am i the only one who thinks of ariana grande when i see this color?
i always feel prettier when im wearing it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this beautiful Barbie pink cream polish. The formula is great and it's opaque with one coat, but I always do two out of habit.

This pink always makes me feel prettier when I wear it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by themrsjones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a Barbie-pink that wasn't a bright neon and had no shimmer. Pink Forever was perfect. The color looked really great with my fair skin and has quickly become one of my favorite pedicure colors.

I love the application and formula of this polish. It was almost as if the nail painted itself and I had absolutely zero problems working with it. I could have settled for one coat as it was already opaque but I went ahead and did two coats out of habit and the result was excellent.

After wearing for about 4 days I added Sinful's Pinky Glitter on top and got another 5 days or so wear out of the polish. I'm really amazed at the durability of Sinful Colors and Pink Forever has been one of if not the most successful formula and look I've gotten from the line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I love this medium pink cream so much that I bought a back up soon after wearing it just once. Then I gave it to my niece because she loved it too. So now I will go buy another back up again some time. Cheap but not a cheap performing formula. The perfect pink cream to do designs with. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color, a cool toned barbie pink, but it chipped. A lot. With a base & top coat. I'm gonna try Essie Secret Stash, it's a warm toned barbie pink, not cool toned. I'm definitely going to use up all of this though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by sarah304

I really love Sinful Colors. They're not too liquidy or sticky, the consistency is just right. The colors are amazing! One of my favorite brands. Also you could get away with only one coat!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A definite love.
Not sure why the numbering is wrong but mine says 713 not 313.
I favor Gogo girl and Rubyruby from this line but Ive been loving this new color. It is the perfect so to say "princess" pink. If anything makes you feel extremely girly, it's deinitely this color. Lol=]