April 20, 2014 | 1732 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Smoothie - Cupcake Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by okusandman

A beautiful pale pink and such a great smell and taste. Earlier review is correct, it's a sweet pink grapefruity scent. This is one of my favorites. You could hand this one to any lady and they'd be thrilled with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by abbybaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful milky pink shade with microglitter which catches light beautifully. Brightens up my face, is such a fun shade to wear and smells wonderful. Lasts longer than some other glosses since it is a little bit thicker.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by LipstikChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The Cupcake Pink JT is a part of Lancome's Pop Cherub Spring 2007 collection.

I'm usually not a fan of tube glosses, to be honest (I much prefer wand glosses), but I was so tempted by the shades in this collection, I gave in to them, despite my reservations. My JTs of the past have all been given away, but now I have to rethink this product -- now these are called "Smoothies", and it would seem that the gloss IS smoother and slightly less tacky than the ones I've had in the past. I really like how these feel: not too tacky, but just enough to feel like it's not just being applied and then disappearing.

Cupcake Pink, in the tube, appears to be a warm-toned shade of milky candy pink with tons of multi-colored microglitter in it (I see a lot of opal and blue), and it appears to have a pearly finish. On my pigmented lips, it sheers down a lot, and it's definitely more cool-toned than how it appears in the tube, but it adds such an incredible shine and depth with the shimmers in it. When layered over a lipstick, the pearly finish of it is more apparent. I don't even like pink on me, but this seems to be the exception.

The scent? PINK GRAPEFRUIT ... I couldn't pin it down before (though I did know it was citrus-y), but I finally figured it out lol!

I'm really happy that I caved to this collection, specifically to the new JTs, because it's a nice surprise to find that these feel so much nicer than what I remember them to be like. I think that if you're a diehard JT fan, there's no doubt that you'll love these; and if you're not a fan, I think you'd be pleasantly surprised by these, like I was!